being LEAN is key

MrBossMan

MrBossMan

Bronze
water thread but just by being LEAN the org users would be ahead of so many normie guys. but many of us autists COPE hard with food and it's a bad looksmin

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and YungTrappa
only works if you have THA BONEZ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, sb23, sickdawgie and 5 others
water thread but just by being LEAN the org users would be ahead of so many normie guys. but many of us autists COPE hard with food and it's a bad looksmin
You should be banned for this. Wtf was the point of this post????

then why do u care about my shitpost
Because it’s pollution. I comment and post stuff that is super niche so it doesn’t get reps, it’s still useful to people in specific situations. Also our ratio is nearly the same.

Because it’s pollution. I comment and post stuff that is super niche so it doesn’t get reps, it’s still useful to people in specific situations. Also our ratio is nearly the same.
im not high iq to post useful threads bhai

• +1
Reactions: sb23
only works if you have THA BONEZ
almost every footballer got hollow cheeks + pointy cheekbones. Exceptions like Mbappe or Casemiro. You gotta be really unlucky to be lean and have a pancake face

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
almost every footballer got hollow cheeks + pointy cheekbones. Exceptions like Mbappe or Casemiro. You gotta be really unlucky to be lean and have a pancake face
it's because they have the bones nigga

Aajonus vonderplanitz diet

they just lean and on a diet. Not possible that 99% of them are just born with good bones
you don't need 99.9th percentile bones, but you need to be 75th percentile for sure.

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan