• Love it
Reactions: j05, redmaxx, Cristiano88 and 13 others
Worth all the suffering I have been through

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Yerico7, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Can’t wait to get to 10%

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Yerico7 and Deleted member 23558
have u been maintaining muscle mass or losing ?

True but hurts when gf says ‘too skinny’ but gotta keep focused

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Chiseled to bone is how a man should look

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, Yerico7, Repentsinner and 5 others
I can only imagine. I'd look in the mirror non-stop if I was even 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Repentsinner
I'm 65Kg at 1,88m. I've never been even close to being perfect weight in my life, AMA.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Yerico7, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
im probab at 11% now but im just seentary tbh, i want to start gym and get bigger, its possible to mantain the bf?

I can only imagine. I'd look in the mirror non-stop if I was even 15% bf
Same bhai. 15 is when your psl becomes apparent even if there’s still some fat to shred..

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Repentsinner
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Dodevu
If you fast for one month. Will that shit make my jaw chiseled? I just cannot get bloat from my face despite of being skinny fat.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
I can’t stop looking at the mirror
images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 24444
If you fast for one month. Will that shit make my jaw chiseled? I just cannot get bloat from my face despite of being skinny fat.
You will see wonders if you’re leaning from skinny fat

• +1
Lean is life. When I became fat I couldnt see my reflection in the mirror, because I was invisible to her/him

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Repentsinner and Deleted member 23558
i agree. im still not lean enough but im leaner than ive ever been, never been fat tho, and its so life fuel even to still LTN

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 23558
It depends if you have enough bone mass to begin with. I'm getting closer to 10% and i can notice a weird "step" under my eyes under some lighting. Mirin my subhumanic skull.

• +1
It depends if you have enough bone mass to begin with. I'm getting closer to 10% and i can notice a weird "step" under my eyes under some lighting. Mirin my subhumanic skull.
Lucky bastard
I had them clearly at 15%

Lucky? Bruv it makes look like i barely escaped auschwitz

cope girls think 1 year of gymmaxx is big
Lol exactly bitches really think you could go from skinny fuck to muh David laid in 1 year by working hard enough
One of my friends got insulted for being training for 3 years and not looking upto the expectations for those bitches in 3 years they expect you to become Chris bumstead

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, Yerico7 and Oueyy
Yeah some guys with Jordan Barrett bones but they’re fat so it’s fucked
I’m not exactly Barrett level but zygo mog many psl gods my jaw is avg tho. I need to get lean quick.

Its a piece of cake getting bellow 12% for me cause of my naturally shit appetite and adhd meds, when i did go to 9% once, my face was different, but i have acne scars, which become worse when low bf, they look deeper from the smaller fat amounts, combine with skinny look and my shoulder length hair, i got stopped by the police a few times randomly cause they thought i was a junkie, brutal. My chest, shoulder and arm definition looked insane dopamine when naked, but not only was completely useless when clothed, it made me look much smaller, and the lonf hair added to junkie hippie look. I got the most girls interested in my life when i was 20% bf with good amounts of frame width with the muscles and fat. My face still had minor hollow cheeks even then when i would sweat

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
F4B220BD 8F05 4EDE 8618 A134382C1DFE

This definition or death tbh
Buccal fat fillers whatever it takes

I'm 65Kg at 1,88m. I've never been even close to being perfect weight in my life, AMA.
U should try lean bulking I look like a stick and I’m 5cm shorter than you and 5kg heavier

Cope being lean with muscles is the best. I got bullied by women when was I scrawny now everyone Mirin.