Being lean is the easiest thing to do BUT

BradAniston

BradAniston

6'6 t̵r̵u̵e̵c̵e̵l̵
I'm 80kg and i can lean down to 60kg.
But how am I supposed to not look like slenderman after that ?

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, .👽. and Deleted member 8165
gymmaxx train neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 9670 and Lars
Training neck look at barret looks like shit when topless but with clothes he looks alrigt because good neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, goat2x, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I destroyed myself by losing 12kg. I was 83kg big muscular bloated guy with a belly. Still all guys respected me, and told me i look like a strong hooligan. I also had some good results with girls. Still my big belly looked ugly without clothes. So i did a diet and lost 10kg.
People that saw me after the transformation where all shocked and disgusted by me. They assumed i am sick with a disease, and told me i look sunken and small. Girls and guys lost all respect of me. But i think its because i have a small boneless narrow face, and bloat gave the illusion of better fwhr and more robust face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, datboijj, goat2x and 4 others
I destroyed myself by losing 12kg. I was 83kg big muscular bloated guy with a belly. Still all guys respected me, and told me i look like a strong hooligan. I also had some good results with girls. Still my big belly looked ugly without clothes. So i did a diet and lost 10kg.
People that saw me after the transformation where all shocked and disgusted by me. They assumed i am sick with a disease, and told me i look sunken and small. Girls and guys lost all respect of me. But i think its because i have a small boneless narrow face, and bloat gave the illusion of better fwhr and more robust face.
same

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Dm pics

I'm scared this will happen when I leanmaxx

Low bf is a meme without bones

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
Getting a lean face isn't that easy. My fat distribution is completely busted, I look like a bobblehead with a chipmunk face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7419