Being lightskin as a curry is such a halo

Accelerator

Accelerator

Bleachmaxxing
Seriously. Even dark curry girl prefer lightskins(jfl they are trying to ruin the genetics). If you curry and not bleachmaxing than wtf are u even doing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, S1d456, deepfuckingvalue and 8 others
@Jason Voorhees :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Ngl i coped with undertones and shit for a long time, hard to pull off darkskin as a curry, even medium brown. Only works well with negroid phenotypes, caucasoid skulls dont look aggressive enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, IndraBC, rand anon and 2 others
Ngl i coped with undertones and shit for a long time, hard to pull off darkskin as a curry, even medium brown. Only works well with negroid phenotypes, caucasoid skulls dont look aggressive enough
Having light brown skin and no undertones as a curry is ideal

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and murdah
Redder is better, you look dull without any undertones, its not as important as skin colour but still contributes alot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, dna_cel, greycel and 2 others
Redder is better, you look dull without any undertones, its not as important as skin colour but still contributes alot
Is red generally ideal? or just for indiansv

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Accelerator
Is red generally ideal? or just for indiansv
Just for shitskinzzz, like tan to light brown, From my experiments I honestly dont think undertone maxxing works or will change anything if ur even slightly medium brown or darker

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Curry propaganda. 99.9% of people don’t have bones like him. Bleaching is life
@SidharthTheSlayer Is a veteran bleacher himself lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Accelerator and SidharthTheSlayer
For everyone red is ideal I belivee
For white people red makes them look weird and fem, they need a yellow orange classic tan thats why beta caratone is so big on this site

• +1
Reactions: emo and Accelerator
For white people red makes them look weird and fem, they need a yellow orange classic tan thats why beta caratone is so big on this site
Would u consider shahid kapoor tone ideal for a curry?
IMG 5875

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Curry propaganda. 99.9% of people don’t have bones like him. Bleaching is life
Moose Ali Khan wouldn’t have become a supermodel if he was lightskin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, rand anon and Accelerator
Just for shitskinzzz, like tan to light brown, From my experiments I honestly dont think undertone maxxing works or will change anything if ur even slightly medium brown or darker
It works but it takes a lot of time to see results. A few curries from the north sometimes naturally have red undertones. Even south curries can have red undertones but it's rare.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
@SidharthTheSlayer what’s ur bleaching stack

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
@SidharthTheSlayer what’s ur bleaching stack
Liposomal Glutathione, NAC, Liposomal Vit C (it’s cope but I still have it so I take it anyway)
Hydroquinone on dark spots ONLY
Tret 0.05% twice weekly, 0.1% once every two weeks (overdose)
Azelaic/kojic/tranexamic acid cream blend on entire face twice a week
Glycolic acid on entire face twice a week

This is just what is working out for my fitzpatrick 4 shitskin. I don’t know if other people who have a different skin type will be the same way.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, rand anon and Accelerator
Liposomal Glutathione, NAC, Liposomal Vit C (it’s cope but I still have it so I take it anyway)

This is just what is working out for my fitzpatrick 4 shitskin. I don’t know if other people who have a different skin type will be the same way.
Dm before and after bhai

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Dm before and after bhai
I don’t know if I have any good before pics tbh. The closest thing I have is my pic from 9th grade where I’m tanned to dark brown. I can just send my most recent vid to you

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don’t know if I have any good before pics tbh. The closest thing I have is my pic from 9th grade where I’m tanned to dark brown. I can just send my most recent vid to you
Slide to me too bhai🙏

If I was a curry I would bleach but I'm pale so I need to tanmax:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator

Thanks
I've tried all of those except hydroquinone. Had to stop tret cause of dry eyes. The only one I do now is macrodosing vit c, I feel like it had the biggest effect, boosted my collagen, better hair, eyelashes as well. I do use ahas and bhas on the rare occasions I breakout though, I should try to use them regularly

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Accelerator
Agreed, my best pics are when I look a bit lighter than usual.

Is there a way to fraud lighter skin without bleaching? I don't need it permanently, just want to use it as required. I see foids do it all the time

• +1
Agreed, my best pics are when I look a bit lighter than usual.

Is there a way to fraud lighter skin without bleaching? I don't need it permanently, just want to use it as required. I see foids do it all the time
I lighting fraud hard in my photos

Seriously. Even dark curry girl prefer lightskins(jfl they are trying to ruin the genetics). If you curry and not bleachmaxing than wtf are u even doing
I already know this. I am mid brown skin (not dark, not light but average brown skin) and i was talking to this darkbrown south indian curry foid a few months ago. I sent her a slightly light frauded pic of mine that made me look lightskin, and she kept asking for my IG and facebook. Lol i was so disgusted, these whores literally are eugenic asf.

• +1
curries with lighter skin are white

• JFL
Reactions: Donquixote, CFW432 and Accelerator
I already know this. I am mid brown skin (not dark, not light but average brown skin) and i was talking to this darkbrown south indian curry foid a few months ago. I sent her a slightly light frauded pic of mine that made me look lightskin, and she kept asking for my IG and facebook. Lol i was so disgusted, these whores literally are eugenic asf.
It’s especially infuriating when it’s dark girl that preach about “muh colorism” and then worship lightskin

It’s especially infuriating when it’s dark girl that preach about “muh colorism” and then worship lightskin
FUCKING THIS. I WANNA SLAP TF OUTTA THESE BICHES.

They are so hypocritical, it makes me see red when i read these whores on tiktok talking about how much they love their darkskin and indian features, when i already know they all want either lightskin chadpreets or white dudes. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, micropp, dna_cel and 1 other person
is that imran abbas in your dp? :love::love:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Accelerator
Parents bluepilled me in my teen years. They told me bleachmax was a cope. Could've had my own ricebunny by now if I had hopped on the bleach sooner.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Accelerator
Parents bluepilled me in my teen years. They told me bleachmax was a cope. Could've had my own ricebunny by now if I had hopped on the bleach sooner.
My mom still tries to blue pill me by saying skin color doesn’t matter lmao I found hydroquinone in her cabinet

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, lucifer6969, jinnu and 1 other person
No any brown as curry is bad unless you can larp as another race. If you are dark better hope you have robust skull and orange undertones. Brutal north Indic cope. Pale is only valid skin tone for Indian because maybe then you can larp as semi white.