Being low bf with acne scars is worse

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Jfl at being low bf and having acne scars, fat acts as a concealer and makes the scars smaller and more shallow, being low bf makes them appear disgusting, you can't win as an acnecel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hades, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Hades, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Brutal shit

Retin a pill tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Danish_Retard, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
Jfl at being low bf and having acne scars, fat acts as a concealer and makes the scars smaller and more shallow, being low bf makes them appear disgusting, you can't win as an acnecel
I got acne scars and high bf

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
thats ideal tbh, remove acne scars with aggressive laser surgery then low bf max asap
Its too expensive laser ido dermaroll and a cream works great but still got pores fat is good but i look bloated af

Its too expensive laser ido dermaroll and a cream works great but still got pores fat is good but i look bloated af
doesn't matter, only laser can obliterate 90-95% of scars, dermarolling 50% at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
doesn't matter, only laser can obliterate 90-95% of scars, dermarolling 50% at best
Yea could be true ngl but 800€ per laser? May aswell do a surgery lmao

Yea could be true ngl but 800€ per laser? May aswell do a surgery lmao
2-3 lasers is enough, it's extremely important, skin is vital for looks, it's like the base, skin, hair and good teeth are basically the base of the house together with good ratios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and HighIQcel
2-3 lasers is enough, it's extremely important, skin is vital for looks, it's like the base, skin, hair and good teeth are basically the base of the house together with good ratios
I fully agree but its too much money. Per treatment.. and my hairline already receded notiacble amount. Good ratios = low bf needed -20%

I fully agree but its too much money. Per treatment.. and my hairline already receded notiacble amount. Good ratios = low bf needed -20%
just go an wageslave on construction for good bucks in a month and you will have the needed money. Looks are the most important thing in life together with physical and mental health, everything else is just luxury

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HighIQcel and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
just go an wageslave on construction for good bucks in a month and you will have the needed money. Looks are the most important thing in life together with physical and mental health, everything else is just luxury
True tbh its not that much if saved up money per month

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
acne scars means you have subhuman genetics, it's one thing to get acne, but to get scars as well means your genes are garbage

acne scars means you have subhuman genetics, it's one thing to get acne, but to get scars as well means your genes are garbage

Acne in itself is a subhuman telltale in most cases. But scars are mostly due to popping up the pimples because you're low iq and ignorant. Those high iq enough who resist the temptation to pop and apply some form of treatment end up with a normal skin in their late teens or early 20s.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel