• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, maximum cope31, cromagnon and 30 others
who caught @klip11 in his natural habitat. @liberiangrimreaper @FaceandBBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Bomber517, 5'8manlet and 10 others
Got to respect the effort but if I got one reaction like that im not speaking to anyone for the rest of the night. Brutal you can see they disgusted first glance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Konstantin, Ascending2Tyrone, Whatever and 9 others
LOO

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
so fking done

who caught @klip11 in his natural habitat. @liberiangrimreaper @FaceandBBC
Don't have time to rizz foids. I have to be perpetually vigilant to guard you from Haitian cannibals and Liberian cannibals!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, liberiangrimreaper and ss07
Got to respect the effort but if I got one reaction like that im not speaking to anyone for the rest of the night. Brutal you can see they disgusted first glance
They wouldn't respond like that if a 6 foot something Tyrone was rizzing them😡

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Pikabro, bloomercel and 1 other person
Should he try his luck with white foids?

They wouldn't respond like that if a 6 foot something Tyrone was rizzing them😡
Brings me back to being a fat kid when I see them looks he gets lmao but ye their faces instantly tell enough 🤣

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and klip11
I wonder what would've happened if they swapped him with Duke Dennis

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Bbcs have insanely low inhib, nothing but respect for their low inhib

I’ve seen a blackcel slightly better looking than him without glasses stand just behind the entrance in the club and approach any female that walked by, he got rejected every single time but simply didn’t give a fuck.

He most have gotten rejected 100 times that night but seemed happy and was dancing and smiling non stop

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, EverythingMattersCel, klip11 and 7 others
0:31 sexxy red maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Should he try his luck with white foids?
Nar he’s even to ugly for white girls tbh. He’s actually “hideous” I pity him
Bbcs have insanely low inhib, nothing but respect for their low inhib

I’ve seen a blackcel slightly better looking than him without glasses stand just behind the entrance in the club and approach any female that walked by, he got rejected every single time but simply didn’t give a fuck.

He most have gotten rejected 100 times that night but seemed happy and was dancing and smiling non stop
Yeah blacks get women 100% of the time due to being low inhib and NT by far. I’ve also seen black guys who SLIGHTLY mogg this guy getting hoes but they were tall

Meanwhile I look decent but high inhb snd if one girl rejects me I’ll go home and cry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, bloomercel and nofap
Nar he’s even to ugly for white girls tbh. He’s actually “hideous” I pity him

Yeah blacks get women 100% of the time due to being low inhib and NT by far. I’ve also seen black guys who SLIGHTLY mogg this guy getting hoes but they were tall

Meanwhile I look decent but high inhb snd if one girl rejects me I’ll go home and cry
The things i saw blackcels do that night is insane, the inhib levels where non existent.
It was a series of low inhib bbcs spam approaching every girl they saw.

I saw a 185cm ugly dredded blackcel with extreme bug eyes approach every girl standing at the bar, and within 15 min he was holding hands and walking out with a mtb as a psl2 subhuman.

I was talking to a nigerian mtn who said wait a second man, walked away and approached the blonde girl 5 meters in front of us.

A group of 4 black guys were also standing by the pizzashops and eyeing down every group off females that walked by and trying to talk to them

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, BoredPrince, bloomercel and 2 others
Don't have time to rizz foids. I have to be perpetually vigilant to guard you from Haitian cannibals and Liberian cannibals!
Ngl if I see this Liberian cannibal bs one more time I'm going to do something to you and @Jason Voorhees 's bodies

It's all propaganda! Barely even real!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and bloomercel
I wouldn't speak to anyone for the rest of the year

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Got to respect the effort but if I got one reaction like that im not speaking to anyone for the rest of the night my life.
Fixed it for you.

indianmaxxed

muh bbc LOOL

Ngl if I see this Liberian cannibal bs one more time I'm going to do something to you and @Jason Voorhees 's bodies

It's all propaganda! Barely even real!
The cannibals are out to get @Jason Voorhees because his meat is tender and full of rich vitamins and minerals. I have to protect him!!

• WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
being mtn would save him

Fucking ovER for this nigga tbh

No height
No face
No money
Probably no dick too

No reason to live :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
wheres his jbb card @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and klip11
The things i saw blackcels do that night is insane, the inhib levels where non existent.
It was a series of low inhib bbcs spam approaching every girl they saw.

I saw a 185cm ugly dredded blackcel with extreme bug eyes approach every girl standing at the bar, and within 15 min he was holding hands and walking out with a mtb as a psl2 subhuman.

I was talking to a nigerian mtn who said wait a second man, walked away and approached the blonde girl 5 meters in front of us.

A group of 4 black guys were also standing by the pizzashops and eyeing down every group off females that walked by and trying to talk to them
What is a psl2 subhuman??

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
BRUTAL. If i was this low inhib id slay

Lmao he'll just get KTFO'd. That's dangerous to do

No swag for your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and klip11
mogs me + he's based

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
The cannibals are out to get @Jason Voorhees because his meat is tender and full of rich vitamins and minerals. I have to protect him!!
True Liberians aren't Cannibals! The only cannibals were the ones tainted by the Yaqubian European man in the US! Leave my people out!

Fuck You for not linking the video