Being Lusted over sucks.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
SOUNDTRACK

I will first say that having a girl being sexually attracted to you isn't bad at all. What i am talking about is when girls who clearly are whores and just want you for your dick. Its completely different when a girl actually likes you and is sexually attracted to you and obviously you need the ladder to even get the former but both is honestly better.I 100% can acknowledge that this thinking is lowkey beta asf but its how i have been brought up to think like. I want love not lust. Having a girl want to have sex with you is one thing but having a girl only want that from you is like bro you probably are like this with a lot of guys and i am not special.

There were times where i would not gaf as much like last summer going into my Junior year but even then i would not want to be with a girl who is so openly a whore. There is balance to these things and girls who are openly lustful towards me make me feel like shit because its not like they are not lusting over other guys who are probably ugly asf so its fake validation of my looks which I am very self conscious and insecure about.

dailyeuphoria — howard-cassie: JACOB ELORDI as NATE JACOBS...

-NateJacobs

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, wrist cry, noonespecial and 1 other person
IMG 5691

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noonespecial, watah, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
can relate

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
SOUNDTRACK

I will first say that having a girl being sexually attracted to you isn't bad at all. What i am talking about is when girls who clearly are whores and just want you for your dick. Its completely different when a girl actually likes you and is sexually attracted to you and obviously you need the ladder to even get the former but both is honestly better.I 100% can acknowledge that this thinking is lowkey beta asf but its how i have been brought up to think like. I want love not lust. Having a girl want to have sex with you is one thing but having a girl only want that from you is like bro you probably are like this with a lot of guys and i am not special.

There were times where i would not gaf as much like last summer going into my Junior year but even then i would not want to be with a girl who is so openly a whore. There is balance to these things and girls who are openly lustful towards me make me feel like shit because its not like they are not lusting over other guys who are probably ugly asf so its fake validation of my looks which I am very self conscious and insecure about.

dailyeuphoria — howard-cassie: JACOB ELORDI as NATE JACOBS...

-NateJacobs

• Love it
Reactions: wrist cry