Being manet in Balkan is brutal

IHateMyself

IHateMyself

But I hate woman more
Average guy here is 181cm, younger guys even more, so if you thought it was hard to be 5'7-5'9 in the US or UK try balkan jfl

My friend is 174 and get REGULARLY mogged by girls here. I am not even exaggerating, 1/4 girls here are as tall if not even taller than him, you can't go outside and not find serval girls who are 6'-6'2

It doesn't seem that bad in Croatia in summer tho there are alot of tourists so they bring the average down. But if you visit in the winter prepare the rope for mogs like this
Short and tall businessmen ARB8X0

TLDR: If you are a manlet stay away from Balkan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9670, turkproducer and 6 others
I think same goes for Netherlands even though some areas in Croatia have taller people they are significantly uglier and take no care about themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
604BE099 6CCA 4DC6 AC52 0C5D62BA152E

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOver.com and IHateMyself
nigga arent you 6'10?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Agreed I'm 6'1 and it's brutal here even for me, I feel like a manlet every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lihito, mortis and 2 others
Agreed I'm 6'1 and it's brutal here even for me, I feel like a manlet every day
But compared to girls? I've been there too, same height as you and not really

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Average guy here is 181cm, younger guys even more, so if you thought it was hard to be 5'7-5'9 in the US or UK try balkan jfl

My friend is 174 and get REGULARLY mogged by girls here. I am not even exaggerating, 1/4 girls here are as tall if not even taller than him, you can't go outside and not find serval girls who are 6'-6'2

It doesn't seem that bad in Croatia in summer tho there are alot of tourists so they bring the average down. But if you visit in the winter prepare the rope for mogs like this
View attachment 1259502

yea im croatian and 186 and i dont consider myself that tall tbh, i do mog the average height but still tho ive seen plenty of girls same height or a bit shorter than me.
When they put on heels they litterally mog heaps of guys

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Prettyboy and IHateMyself

View attachment 1259502

TLDR if you were a girl tho : if you are manlet stay away xdxdxd

Skipped around through this tourist vid on 2x speed, and you're right. I wasn't paying much attention to the men, but some of the women were giants. You wouldn't see that in most of America.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and metagross
Skipped around through this tourist vid on 2x speed, and you're right. I wasn't paying much attention to the men, but some of the women were giants. You wouldn't see that in most of America.

JFC, look at this couple at 1:36:40 :lul::lul::lul::lul:
XGx1mT6.png

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22126, ROTTING and 11 others
I was in Poland a few days ago and the height mogging was brutal. Most the girls were at least 5'7. Never go to EE as a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Prettyboy
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mortis and Baldingman1998
XGx1mT6.png
Man I was brutally mogged in Balkans by a 6'6" or 6'7" women once. Can you imagine? She looked like she was of a different species in other ways too. I'm 6'1" btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Baldingman1998
Man I was brutally mogged in Balkans by a 6'6" or 6'7" women once. Can you imagine? She looked like she was of a different species in other ways too. I'm 6'1" btw.
I'm 6'1 as well. It's over for us. Tall Balkan women can be hot too, which makes it worse.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
I'm 6'1 as well. It's over for us. Tall Balkan women can be hot too, which makes it worse.
Eh somewhat rare for them to be hot too. This one definitely wasn't. Keep in mind that women of this height have a ton of growth hormone and tend to have more masculine faces as a result. Usually not as good looking. But yeah women around our height can still be good looking

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Prettyboy

View attachment 1259502

I'm 5'7 :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and IHateMyself
Brutal thread again. Im 5'6 holy shit im gonna LDAR AGAIN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Prettyboy and mortis
Eh somewhat rare for them to be hot too. This one definitely wasn't. Keep in mind that women of this height have a ton of growth hormone and tend to have more masculine faces as a result. Usually not as good looking. But yeah women around our height can still be good looking
I don't think that is true for the most part. The GH related to height probably doesn't affect the female face that much. Most women start to look disproportionate past 180cm, but they can still be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
I don't think that is true for the most part. The GH related to height probably doesn't affect the female face that much. Most women start to look disproportionate past 180cm, but they can still be attractive.
True

Over for our benzoflacer

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lihito, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I think same goes for Netherlands even though some areas in Croatia have taller people they are significantly uglier and take no care about themselves
Why are they so tall in the Netherlands

I was in Poland a few days ago and the height mogging was brutal. Most the girls were at least 5'7. Never go to EE as a manlet.
Don't go to Poland,
Don't go to Croatia,
Don't go to Eastern Europe in General
Don't go to the netherlands
Don't go to Scandinavia

Why not just stay inside your house forever as a manlet at this point? :feelswhy:

• +1
I am 5'9 in Serbia and i am constantly mogged by girls

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and IHateMyself

View attachment 1259502

Stop lying fagget

Don't go to Poland,
Don't go to Croatia,
Don't go to Eastern Europe in General
Don't go to the netherlands
Don't go to Scandinavia

Why not just stay inside your house forever as a manlet at this point? :feelswhy:
Cause they are delusional

• +1

View attachment 1259502

oktuda si elito

ja sam 170 cm i gotovo je za mene

XGx1mT6.png
yessss mommy GF the skull mogging she is doing is insane:love::love::love::love::love:

i cant even imagine some americuck betabuxxing for her lmao , american women are so greedy they cant even gold digg properly

he prolly has money

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Imagine Being 5'7 and living there

I was at the pop quiz last night and talked to my 6 foot oneitis and then Pitta fucking nowhere her 6'7 dom BF came and just mogged the living shit out of me

WE NEED MORE BALKAN WOMEN EXPOSE THREADS LIKE THIS

Imagine Being 5'7 and living there

I was at the pop quiz last night and talked to my 6 foot oneitis and then Pitta fucking nowhere her 6'7 dom BF came and just mogged the living shit out of me
Kad bude LLmaxx?

Kad bude LLmaxx?
Brate neznam hoću li ikad imat para za to al na kraju dana tih par CM je kurčina i još uvijek ću bit ispod prosjeka a kamoli ispod chad nivoa

Tako da ću prije face ić riješavat i onda betabuxxat neku visoku hercegovku