Being manlet is ideal for facial aesthetics

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
The shorter you are, the less disproportionate your growth hormone patterns were for your face during puberty when you had your growth spurt. Hence why it's super rare to see a manlet with retarded facial proportions i.e bigger nose and small IPD. Obviously being taller with a normie face is better but most of the moggers I've seen IRL were no taller than 5'10. Alot of tallcels I've seen IRL also usually have suifuel skulls, although this is more common in guys who are over 6'4.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, PRIEST Sv3rige, Ascеnd and 8 others
Such LIFEFUEL for my dwarf ass:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Clqs, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
True but still over

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and looksmaxxing223
Such LIFEFUEL for my dwarf ass:LOL:
Unless ur face proportions are retarded then not really. This thread was based off of my personal experiences. Why else do you think normies say short guys have good face cards.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, skkrrrtcantdo and baerr
True but still over
Would rather be 6'2 normie as it's rare to be 6'2 with an average face, then 5'9 htn ngl but I'm just going off of past experiences.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FBl
Bros whole account is an elaborate coping movement :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5lank, PrinceofDarkness, FBl and 5 others
Cope it’s sad to see the cope engulf people

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, skkrrrtcantdo, greycel and 1 other person
Cope it’s sad to see the cope engulf people
Are you retarded? Did you read anything I said? Being short is better FACIALLY, not appeal wise at all.

you dont need to worry about height jeffrey, its about your personality and muscles

• +1
I am short chadpreet and but honestly have no idea if this is actually true in general :what:

• +1
Are you retarded? Did you read anything I said? Being short is better FACIALLY, not appeal wise at all.
It’s not listen to the video and you’ll understand

• JFL
I am short chadpreet and but honestly have no idea if this is actually true in general :what:
It is. I've seen so many short htns compared to tall htns. Being htn as a tall guy objectively is better no doubt about that. But they're very very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It is. I've seen so many short htns compared to tall htns. Being htn as a tall guy objectively is better no doubt about that. But they're very very rare.
Hopefuel for my Choo Choo train, Lego builder tier, height

Maybe those logs too the logs we used to use as little kids ya know, to build a ranch (us thing) :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Hopefuel for my Choo Choo train, Lego builder tier, height

Maybe those logs too the logs we used to use as little kids ya know, to build a ranch (us thing) :dafuckfeels:
5'6 is brutal tbh. Obviously I'm sure youd rather be 6'0+ which is ideal. 6'2 normies mogs 5'8 htn

Tall ogre is ideal, a pretty manlet just looks like a little faggot.

Imagine if you get arrested JFL you will become everyone's bitch.

• +1
It’s literally the opposite

• JFL
Tall ogre is ideal, a pretty manlet just looks like a little faggot.

Imagine if you get arrested JFL you will become everyone's bitch.
No lol tall maesthetic is much better example would be @Zeta. you're more likely to see a good looking manlet than a good-looking tall guy which is my point

It’s literally the opposite
cope, if that was true then tallcels would pretty much not exist. Obviously being taller is much better appeal wise and PSL wise but objectively speaking, manlets on average have better facial proportions compared to taller people.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
cope, if that was true then tallcels would pretty much not exist. Obviously being taller is much better appeal wise and PSL wise but objectively speaking, manlets on average have better facial proportions compared to taller people.
Wait is this because guys with longer faces have worser facial aesthetics?

• +1
Wait is this because guys with longer faces have worser facial aesthetics?
yeah, just look at jack's fitness for example. 6'1 with a long face with no harmony. He's pretty much what most tall guys in the UK look like if you don't live in some rich area.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and N1666
True but not to a degree that matters and height is still superior. You can still be short and deformed.
IMG 5179
IMG 5180

• +1
This cope only applies to the 5'8-5'10 range. Anything shorter and its giga ova

True but not to a degree that matters and height is still superior. You can still be short and deformed.
View attachment 3117736View attachment 3117737
yeah thats a good point. but if we're speaking statisically, 5'6 and below is very rare and people consider 5'7-5'10 manlet. I was mainly focusing on the 5'6-5'10 range and not anything below. I usually don't see too many guys who are 5'6 and shorter usually the shorter guys tend to either be bengalis or first gen immigrants from india.

"the less disproportionate your growth hormone patterns were for your face during puberty"
Explain what this means exactly.

• +1
OP is a manlet and Pakistani

• JFL
Nope, 5'6-5'10 and it's not really a cope.
Its somewhat of a cope bro. I wouldn't even accept a chad face at 5'6 id rather be 6'0 and weak MTN. Height matters too much. I still think face>height but not below 5'8, no way

• +1
Reactions: zainab and looksmaxxing223
Its somewhat of a cope bro. I wouldn't even accept a chad face at 5'6 id rather be 6'0 and weak MTN. Height matters too much. I still think face>height but not below 5'8, no way
yea same id rather be a 6'0 mtn but 5'6 chad is also kinda tough tbh. if the 5'6 chad hasnt had his growth stunted, that means he was most likely an early bloomer which is ideal af for milestones

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
This photo comes to mind when seeing your thread title
127247443 o

5'9 is ideal and its aslo the height where you encounter the most dismorphic males framewise and facewise

• +1
Let’s say in the character creator before birth you could pick your height but your face is still random. What would you choose?
I’d still pick 6’3 every time.

It’s somewhat of a cope bro. I wouldn't even accept a chad face at 5'6 id rather be 6'0 and weak MTN. Height matters too much. I still think face>height but not below 5'8, no way
^ This.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and looksmaxxing223
"the less disproportionate your growth hormone patterns were for your face during puberty"
Explain what this means exactly.
growth hormone grows everything in your body. taller people have weirder hormonal profiles which is why u see some tall guys with shit IPD or a long ass midface. Growth hormone is pretty much responsible for everything face wise. Obviously DHT masculinizes your face and makes it more dimorphic which increases appeal. That's also why a mtn 6'0 guy is considered htn by a lot of people because it's really rare to see a tall guy who doesn't have weird nose to lip proportions or a brutal IPD.

Let’s say in the character creator before birth you could pick your height but your face is still random. What would you choose?
I’d still pick 6’3 every time.

^ This.
yea id rather choose 6'3 as well, it's a cope below 5'6 unless giga chad face

Wallahi I’m not marrying a bitch under 5’7. Even at 6’5 I’m not fucking my son’s genes up with this hypergamy bs. The sheikhs in Saudi don’t play by the rules. Why the fuck should I.

• +1
This photo comes to mind when seeing your thread title
View attachment 3117745

5'9 is ideal and its aslo the height where you encounter the most dismorphic males framewise and facewise
yeah when i mean manlet i mean slightly below average height which is like 5'6.5-5'9 in most countries, not 5'1 or 5'2 turbomanlet

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
Yup.

That's why it's very rare to feel truly mogged by a tallfag.

• +1
The shorter you are, the less disproportionate your growth hormone patterns were for your face during puberty when you had your growth spurt. Hence why it's super rare to see a manlet with retarded facial proportions i.e bigger nose and small IPD. Obviously being taller with a normie face is better but most of the moggers I've seen IRL were no taller than 5'10. Alot of tallcels I've seen IRL also usually have suifuel skulls, although this is more common in guys who are over 6'4.
cope, Gh makes larger skull and larger features like cheekbones

cope, Gh makes larger skull and larger features like cheekbones
yes and GH also makes your face proportions look retarded.
having a larger skull doesn't = better appearence

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
yes and GH also makes your face proportions look retarded.
having a larger skull doesn't = better appearence
only moggers below 5’10 are alain delon and johnny depp

Can’t think of others

only moggers below 5’10 are alain delon and johnny depp

Can’t think of others
damian karter.
harmony and proportions are far more important than bonemass

• Hmm...
damian karter.
harmony and proportions are far more important than bonemass
to me, taller people seem to have better facial features and bones

but of course there are short niggas w good faces

to me, taller people seem to have better facial features and bones

but of course there are short niggas w good faces
opposite here, idk where u live but if u live in chad central like netherlands or balkans then dnrd, most moggers ive seen are like 5'10 and below, OBVIOUSLY BEING TALLER IS BETTER, but most people where i live look like jack's fitness especially if theyre like 6'1+. Again for the lowiqcels in here who will spam "cope manlet, being taller is better" i would rather be a 6'2 mtn than a 5'7 htn.

• +1
Im doin hgh for just face

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back