Being muscular is more important than being lean

D

Deleted member 88653

OG user
I have this friend who is 6'5" 275 lbs who has gotten offers from women to have sex with them, and he looks similar to me in the face but with a different ethnicity (I'm white, he is mixed between white and middle eastern). When he was lean at 230 lbs he would get more stares from guys than now, but women's interest in him hasn't gone away even after he got fat, because he doesn't store much fat around his waist and he has a very wide frame so he just looks huge, like someone who is on drugs but without the drugs, just by being above 20% body fat.

Many guys on here think cutting down to 130 lbs at 5'10" or to 160 lbs at 6'2" is going to looksmax them but truth is, once you're no longer a teenager, women do not care about your precious abs as much as they care about how big your muscles are, and how big you look overall. Women generally do not want a guy who is weaker and looks smaller than they do, except if they're fat and you're skinny but you don't want fat women anyways.

This does not mean you should all aim to bulk up super fast and get fat, but you should lean bulk, aim to gain around 24 lbs per year (2 lbs per month), and cut when you're close to being overweight, not when your abs start to disappear, remember women don't care about abs on a skinny guy, it's the equivalent of boobs on a fat chick for us, it doesn't count.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova and RealNinja
Dnrd I have 0 carbs today

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Dnrd I have 0 carbs today
no carb diet is a good way to have no energy and stay forever small.

This is you:

1857885 1762881026
Captain america first avenger sur tmc comment a ete concue lincroyable metamorphose de steve

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@Gaygymmaxx do you love me

• +1
Stopped reading
Except I'm 6'4" and women don't look at me the way they do him, and it's not because of that extra inch of height.

I also have this cousin who is 5'6" who red pilled me on the importance of having big muscles. Basically, when he was losing his hair, he was dating a fat girl, who was basically keeping him fat, then he broke up with her, got muscular and then got lean, and he got a much hotter and fitter woman that he ended up having 2 kids with. And before he had kids, he told me he had way more success in dating once he got muscular, and he was bald and short.

He was in a worse situation than me, and muscles managed to turn his dating life around for the better.

Except I'm 6'4" and women don't look at me the way they do him, and it's not because of that extra inch of height.

I also have this cousin who is 5'6" who red pilled me on the importance of having big muscles. Basically, when he was losing his hair, he was dating a fat girl, who was basically keeping him fat, then he broke up with her, got muscular and then got lean, and he got a much hotter and fitter woman that he ended up having 2 kids with. And before he had kids, he told me he had way more success in dating once he got muscular, and he was bald and short.

He was in a worse situation than me, and muscles managed to turn his dating life around for the better
This is why your on .org and your cousin is slaying youre a fucking autist

• +1
I had carbs tbh my acne is just evil as shit even tho I eat like a gladiator my diet is so good

I am ripped manlet but underweight indeed :feelsping:
You can't bulk effectively on a low carb diet, that's my point. Carbs don't cause acne, milk does, especially when you're lactose intolerant. Just stop consuming dairy, and make sure to shower on a daily basis and wash your face when it gets sweaty and you won't get acne.

If you still get acne, then you're probably still a teenager, and that will go away with age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Jova and Gaygymmaxx
This is why your on .org and your cousin is slaying youre a fucking autist
Truth is he has good genetics for muscle growth, he used to be fat so never struggled to eat enough. I used to be skinny so it took me years to increase my appetite. And he builds muscle easier. I have to do 77 weekly sets and to failure (except for deadlifts) just to see normal growth, whereas most people would grow from way less volume.

A lot of guys will look good with just 1 year of training, I did more than 2 and got way less results, because my body is resistant to change. I'm still making amazing progress now but with average genetics for muscle growth, it would have been a lot easier.

I am very happy with the muscular development I have gotten recently, but I need to keep growing my arms up to at least 16 inches for people to consider me big and take me seriously, when that happens, I can easily make friends at any commercial gym by having people ask me for advice, and I can attract women easily on dating apps and in real life. I just need to continue until I look big enough.