Being nationalist/right wing = subhuman trait

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese
Life has always been about spawning, getting ressources, spreading your genes and dying. This is the true meaning of life.

Politics is secondary, a hobby for chads. It's only a mean to an end to even greater heights in getting more income ( lobbying, nepotism etc ).

Now the problem we face today is the subhumans, from european backgrounds all the way to mumbai slums, taking their opinion seriously and thinking being nationalist is their true purpose.

Unfortunately, why the untermensch basking in nationalism and other extreme political agendas is augmenting is for multiple reasons, but the main ones are the following :

1. Lack of meaning in life : being subhuman has always been a curse that destroys someone from the inside. Some prefers to OD like mittensquad or tyler zeiger, and others like to find a place in which they could prevail. Far right forums and groups is the ideal environment for that : a place where you are not judged for the genetic failure you are or by your achievements, but by your ideology ( notice how i couldnt use genes since most nationalist are amerimutts type abominations ). Since these subhumans niglet 80 iq knows they will have no reproductive future in this society ( since there are way better options than them ) aka the whole point of life, why would they strive for a better future ? To get more money ? For what ? They will get no females, no kids, only copes. They already bought a 3k dollars pc from government welfare checks, they dont care anymore. Since they use cope after cope, they are bound to become addicted to more extreme things from not being stimulated enough : this leads to more extreme copes ( shootings, pedophilia, rape etc...) extremism is the step before all those shit. In other words, its another cope for young men before they truly understand their ethnostate is only an utopia that will never be achieved and that even if it does, they would still get no play in such society. The lack of pussy destroys a man whole purpose, while the opposite does not. Men are replaceable and women are not.

2. Subhumanity : a curse that strikes all the aspect of life. Another reason is obvious. Most extremists think they are autistic, but high iq. They took an iq test on mensa and, after multiple tries and some training they finally got a triple digit iq result.
" I DID IT I KNEW I WAS SPECIAL :soy:" screams the chud
in reality, most of these people are systematically dumber, more easily manipulated and taken advantage of. A lot of people thinks that autism means high iq low eq, means being shy and introverted, let me be clear : if you are non nt, if you are socially retarded, you are dumb. doesnt matter if you know how to solve a problem in an obscure set of rules. Being socially apt is linked to intelligence. The way you speak, your tone, your choice of words, the emotions you give in your speech, your facial expressions, all of this can be controlled, can be worked on, and is a sign of intelligence. if you are ugly and unlikeable you are probably also retarded. im sorry to say but winner and good genes takes it all, chud is not only ugly but also dumb. Now why would this matter ? Let's take trump supporters for example : they feel superior in every way compared to liberals ( the left cant meme, MAGA cringe shit and allat wombo jumbo ). since nationalists are ugly compared to chad/tyrone/chaddam/chang ( chadpreet doesnt exist), they delude themselves into thinking they got another thing going on in their shit life : they think they are smarter than chad thundercock. this cope is even present on this website, it's funny. This is the ultimate cope for nationalists, they bask in this sense of superiority while, as I said, they are the most easily manipulated type of people ( voting trump to send 50 trillions to israel gotta be top kek ). At the end of the day, nationalism is just the result of being treated unfairly by others, and thinking things could change if you put your country first. It might change for women and chad but it will never change for you my nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Elevate Mind, flippasav, Itsneverover92 and 14 others
Be quiet kike. You sound like a seething kike. Sage. Swastika in the thread. White power. White race. KKK. Sieg heil for the Reich. Trump2020 #Reich. I sieg heil. Volk for the krieg. Krieg for the Führer. SS. Sage. Seething kike.

And for your actions, the faggots have committed an unforgivable crime. All faggots shall be removed from Europe and America. No one shall love them nor forgive them. Israel shall be destroyed. Africa shall be recolonized.

And everyone you love goes to hell forever and ceases to be.Along with you.

All that you hate happens.And all that you hate is good.All that you hate wins.And all that you hate is loved by all.

Every harm against you and your ancestors is blessed and good. All that you are is undone. And all you get is punishment.

All your love dies. All that you have is taken. And all that you love kills you.

#TRUMP #MAGA #MD2GA @POTUS #Q #WWG1WGA kill niggers kill kikes 1488 KKK swastika SIEG HEIL for the reich the #Trump2020 reich lynch niggers gas the kikes.

die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Arthur schopenhauer, WhoTookVendetta and 9 others
Governments have more control over us citizens than ever before in the history of humanity.

Even the most brutal dictatorship didnt control its citizens as much as today through the rise of technology, allowing governments to control us far more effectively.

It is important for every human to be against government control, taxes, lack of privacy and censorship.

All the other political bullshit is indeed irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Itsneverover92, LancasteR, WhoTookVendetta and 6 others
Dnr +cope + what about delon ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and truthhurts
Life has always been about spawning, getting ressources, spreading your genes and dying. This is the true meaning of life.

Politics is secondary, a hobby for chads. It's only a mean to an end to even greater heights in getting more income ( lobbying, nepotism etc ).

Now the problem we face today is the subhumans, from european backgrounds all the way to mumbai slums, taking their opinion seriously and thinking being nationalist is their true purpose.

Unfortunately, why the untermensch basking in nationalism and other extreme political agendas is augmenting is for multiple reasons, but the main ones are the following :

1. Lack of meaning in life : being subhuman has always been a curse that destroys someone from the inside. Some prefers to OD like mittensquad or tyler zeiger, and others like to find a place in which they could prevail. Far right forums and groups is the ideal environment for that : a place where you are not judged for the genetic failure you are or by your achievements, but by your ideology ( notice how i couldnt use genes since most nationalist are amerimutts type abominations ). Since these subhumans niglet 80 iq knows they will have no reproductive future in this society ( since there are way better options than them ) aka the whole point of life, why would they strive for a better future ? To get more money ? For what ? They will get no females, no kids, only copes. They already bought a 3k dollars pc from government welfare checks, they dont care anymore. Since they use cope after cope, they are bound to become addicted to more extreme things from not being stimulated enough : this leads to more extreme copes ( shootings, pedophilia, rape etc...) extremism is the step before all those shit. In other words, its another cope for young men before they truly understand their ethnostate is only an utopia that will never be achieved and that even if it does, they would still get no play in such society. The lack of pussy destroys a man whole purpose, while the opposite does not. Men are replaceable and women are not.

2. Subhumanity : a curse that strikes all the aspect of life. Another reason is obvious. Most extremists think they are autistic, but high iq. They took an iq test on mensa and, after multiple tries and some training they finally got a triple digit iq result.
in reality, most of these people are systematically dumber, more easily manipulated and taken advantage of. A lot of people thinks that autism means high iq low eq, means being shy and introverted, let me be clear : if you are non nt, if you are socially retarded, you are dumb. doesnt matter if you know how to solve a problem in an obscure set of rules. Being socially apt is linked to intelligence. The way you speak, your tone, your choice of words, the emotions you give in your speech, your facial expressions, all of this can be controlled, can be worked on, and is a sign of intelligence. if you are ugly and unlikeable you are probably also retarded. im sorry to say but winner and good genes takes it all, chud is not only ugly but also dumb. Now why would this matter ? Let's take trump supporters for example : they feel superior in every way compared to liberals ( the left cant meme, MAGA cringe shit and allat wombo jumbo ). since nationalists are ugly compared to chad/tyrone/chaddam/chang ( chadpreet doesnt exist), they delude themselves into thinking they got another thing going on in their shit life : they think they are smarter than chad thundercock. this cope is even present on this website, it's funny. This is the ultimate cope for nationalists, they bask in this sense of superiority while, as I said, they are the most easily manipulated type of people ( voting trump to send 50 trillions to israel gotta be top kek ). At the end of the day, nationalism is just the result of being treated unfairly by others, and thinking things could change if you put your country first. It might change for women and chad but it will never change for you my nigga.
true im ugly unlikeable and autistic with no friends and ill nevechave a friend and that just shows me im low iq as shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and truthhurts
Divide and conquer. :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices and Roquefort
Dnr +cope + what about delon ?
BE quiet + delon was gauliste ( aka was scared of american jewishness taking control of france ) + politics was never a big a place in his life, pussy was.

Governments have more control over us citizens than ever before in the history of humanity.

Even the most brutal dictatorship didnt control its citizens as much as today through the rise of technology, allowing governments to control us far more effectively.

It is important for every human to be against government control, taxes, lack of privacy and censorship.

All the other political bullshit is indeed irrelevant
This I agree.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
BE quiet + delon was gauliste ( aka was scared of american jewishness taking control of france ) + politics was never a big a place in his life, pussy was.
He was still nationalist

He was still nationalist
He wasnt wearing any maga hats dho. He came from a poor family, his upbringing was humble so he followed heroes of war like all young boys, which was lepen and de gaulle. Now look at his kids, they dgaf about politics. Even himself didnt gaf about politics except in interviews, he never took any drastic measure like joining a nationalist group active on the fields. Why ? Because he understood pretty early on it was cope.

He wasnt wearing any maga hats dho. He came from a poor family, his upbringing was humble so he followed heroes of war like all young boys, which was lepen and de gaulle. Now look at his kids, they dgaf about politics. Even himself didnt gaf about politics except in interviews, he never took any drastic measure like joining a nationalist group active on the fields. Why ? Because he understood pretty early on it was cope.
This is the most retarded take I've ever seen just because he didn't join a group doesn't mean he wasn't nationalistic

This is the most retarded take I've ever seen just because he didn't join a group doesn't mean he wasn't nationalistic
Stfu ape and eat your fluoride like the good untermensch you are instead of giving me foid emotional responses

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible
Stfu ape and eat your fluoride like the good untermensch you are instead of giving me foid emotional responses
I literally drink rain water and use baking soda tooth paste :feelskek:

Everything about this guy screams redditor. 'King of cheese', uses the word 'chud', gay fag username, hates on rightists while performing the typical leftist projection schtick (leftists are subhumans, who usually seethe over good looking rightist 'chuds' who used to bully them)

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ihearvoices and sexy
Everything about this guy screams redditor. 'King of cheese', uses the word 'chud', gay fag username, hates on rightists while performing the typical leftist projection schtick (leftists are subhumans, who usually seethe over good looking rightist 'chuds' who used to bully them)
Romanstock

35 yr old virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Romanstock

35 yr old virgin

kid-being-bullied.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Being far right and far left is being fucking loser, but you are far left bitch so you hate far right while being laughed at by 95% of people you fucking retard.

• JFL
Being nationalist is kinda true.
But being a man and not right wing is the biggest cuck trait in existence

Brother you got here in 2023 and already have 6k+ posts with a 1.2 rep ratio. You are exactly what i'm describing, a failure at life who is scared to see it's over cuz he knows there is nothing to look forward to in his shitty subhuman life, you are the exact same thing as a " libtard " as you like to say. An untermensch that copes so hard that it lead to an extreme world view. Your arguments are : " you are a leftist, you are the subhuman " do you see how pathetic you sound ? You're literally taking my take and projecting it into the opposite side ( jfl at still being political when im not even leftist, truly a niglet that only got politics in his life and that must make everything about politics to not put a 9mm in his mouth ). Keep on voting trump my fellow sous humain, you will never find love anyways might aswell be useful for another chad's story right ?

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock

Brother you got here in 2023 and already have 6k+ posts with a 1.2 rep ratio. You are exactly what i'm describing, a failure at life who is scared to see it's over cuz he knows there is nothing to look forward to in his shitty subhuman life, you are the exact same thing as a " libtard " as you like to say. An untermensch that copes so hard that it lead to an extreme world view. Your arguments are : " you are a leftist, you are the subhuman " do you see how pathetic you sound ? You're literally taking my take and projecting it into the opposite side ( jfl at still being political when im not even leftist, truly a niglet that only got politics in his life and that must make everything about politics to not put a 9mm in his mouth ). Keep on voting trump my fellow sous humain, you will never find love anyways might aswell be useful for another chad's story right ?
Women hate ugly men, so it is normal for incel to be misogynistic and have extreme positions on this, like traditionalism or any political system that represses Jewish hypergamy. taliban are based. It is absolutely rational to liberate yourself against a certain group that discriminates and detests you, incels only respond to the self-defense patterns of the species. The only thing I do not support is nationalism because it is a modern evil that advocates Masonic states and Jewish democracy and is the hotbed of Aryan Chad beloved by FOID. Women are extremely hypocritical because they claim to hate Nazism but wet themselves with the stereotypical Nazi 6'2" Germanic chaddian. Not to forget that Nazi chad spread his seed in 200,000 French women (OP kike unhinged about it).

• +1
usually true, common among incels in western europe, most russians and right wing americans

Usually also comes with low IQ, represented in belief in extreme conscpiracies made by paranoid-antisocial low iq manipulators.

People who don't have access to sex usually will be narcissistic and believe that they deserve a relationship with a woman just because of their nationality or blue eyes. Woman can't be attracted to someone who can't string a sentence and not hop into a boring conversation about politics with everyone, showing his true colors of a loser.

• +1
Women hate ugly men, so it is normal for incel to be misogynistic and have extreme positions on this, like traditionalism or any political system that represses Jewish hypergamy. taliban are based. It is absolutely rational to liberate yourself against a certain group that discriminates and detests you, incels only respond to the self-defense patterns of the species. The only thing I do not support is nationalism because it is a modern evil that advocates Masonic states and Jewish democracy and is the hotbed of Aryan Chad beloved by FOID. Women are extremely hypocritical because they claim to hate Nazism but wet themselves with the stereotypical Nazi 6'2" Germanic chaddian. Not to forget that Nazi chad spread his seed in 200,000 French women (OP kike unhinged about it).
Yes it's normal, as i said it's a natural response to a life of being invisible. What i'm saying dho is that there is a correlation between being from this political branch and incel (and subhuman), which is what i'm getting flamed for. The problem lies in the natural flow of an incel political spectrum, if this continues the subhuman will see that no matter who is governing, right or left, he will get no place in society. This is heavily dangerous because it's where the incel develops hatred to the whole world (Instead of hatred to only the leftists) and this is also where the incel might take arms and raid his local 7/11 with a m16. This thread is counter intuitive because some might recognize themselves in it and stop their political cope but I feel like the blackpill has to be this raw to truly be something that can awaken people .