being neet and poor is better then workcelling and earning a little more

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
i live on disability. i get around 1500 dollars per month. yes. its not alot. but it enough to for rent and food and some bills

when i was workcelling i felt like even if i want to improve myself i have no time to do so. i had only one day off every week and the rest of days i would have maybe 5-6 hours each day.

so even if i wanted to learn something for example to earn more money and have actually a nice job i would not have any time to do so. and i wouldent have time investing myself in video games as well which is my favorite hubby.

when i workcelled i earned maybe around 3000 dollars but my life was hell.

i worked shitty ass jobs and got treated like shit. had anxiety to when i would get fired each time

now i am neet. i am poor. but i can enjoy my life finally.

when i workcelled i wouldent even have time to buy food. that much hell it was.

i would never workcell again. neet is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Dr. Bludy, High Cortisol Chad and 8 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 18879
depends on how NT/good-looking you are, what your hobbies and copes are and how socially demanding you are as well

very few people can pull off 5+ yrs of rotting on vidya but i am one of them cus of autism and sub 4 looks.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, R@m@ and romanstock
I'm trying to start wage slaving but it's hard because you have a massive gap in your experince. Lying seems to be risky too since all the workplaces are advertised under the same company which would likely circulate that you lied

• +1
Reactions: Ken
depends on how NT/good-looking you are, what your hobbies and copes are and how socially demanding you are as well

very few people can pull off 5+ yrs of rotting on vidya but i am one of them cus of autism and sub 4 looks.
what does it have to be with being good looking? i am not good looking. it has nothing to do with money. i would not work so i can be a betabuxx. i know im fucked with females. i dont care. all i need is some fresh air. so yeha im going out on walks for 2 hours per day. i dont feel the need to socialize with shitty ass people who would treat me like shit. being alone is the best thing for me. it always was. since i was a child escaping into video games made my life much better. immersing myself in video games give a huge dopamine rush. i feel chiled.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, User28823, incel194012940 and 1 other person
nah the real goal is to have a high paying skill set so you can actually have a life and eventually pay for kids

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Ken
nah the real goal is to have a high paying skill set so you can actually have a life and eventually pay for kids
Can’t have kids when no girl reproduce with subhuman genetics

• +1
Reactions: romanstock

i have mtbs waiting to meet me. sucks to be you. boohoo chinaman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
planty of woman reproduce with subhuman genetics. but will treat you like shit anyway

thats why i prefer a permanent fuckbody over marriege. you get all the sex you want with no commitment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
View attachment 2158299

i have mtbs waiting to meet me. sucks to be you. boohoo chinaman
Brutal heightpill. You are also subhuman but tall. MTB is subhuman since most foids are landwhales. Brutal how literally everyone is subhuman. The human race needs to be perfected we are just ugly apes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
what does it have to be with being good looking? i am not good looking. it has nothing to do with money. i would not work so i can be a betabuxx. i know im fucked with females. i dont care. all i need is some fresh air. so yeha im going out on walks for 2 hours per day. i dont feel the need to socialize with shitty ass people who would treat me like shit. being alone is the best thing for me. it always was. since i was a child escaping into video games made my life much better. immersing myself in video games give a huge dopamine rush. i feel chiled.
that's what I'm saying, if you're ugly or just below average your desire to wageslave plummets especially if low iq and/or non nt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, RAITEIII and mog222
3000 before or after taxes?

i live on disability. i get around 1500 dollars per month. yes. its not alot. but it enough to for rent and food and some bills

when i was workcelling i felt like even if i want to improve myself i have no time to do so. i had only one day off every week and the rest of days i would have maybe 5-6 hours each day.

so even if i wanted to learn something for example to earn more money and have actually a nice job i would not have any time to do so. and i wouldent have time investing myself in video games as well which is my favorite hubby.

i worked shitty ass jobs and got treated like shit. had anxiety to when i would get fired each time

Based gives you more freedom and scope to choose something that you love

• +1
Reactions: mog222

Bro don't be a fartmerican and go to some 3 rd world country (turkey) and live there. Jfl how western guys don't live in other countries

I feel extremely good when I hear my bluepilled classmates competing over jobs, competing over who’s the best slave and shit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and thereallegend

Not everybody can get disability but you're right. I don't blame you at all.

Pay for kids? Lol

That's a myth dude. Don't believe it. Kids aren't expensive at all. It's having kids with a materialistic whore that won't follow your lead in how to raise them which is expensive.

nigga what’s a neet

The key to happiness is spending your entire paycheck on your hobbies desu :owo: I was a militarycel for 5 years after HS and now I'm starting school with GI Bill, the entire time I have 0 savings to my name but hella life experience from spending my entire paycheck on making music or skateboarding and stuff, that's how I became somewhat NT

• Hmm...
The key to happiness is spending your entire paycheck on your hobbies desu :owo: I was a militarycel for 5 years after HS and now I'm starting school with GI Bill, the entire time I have 0 savings to my name but hella life experience from spending my entire paycheck on making music or skateboarding and stuff, that's how I became somewhat NT
i want to travel to scuba dive but i dont have enough money

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
i want to travel to scuba dive but i dont have enough money
FB marketplace has hella scuba gear and classes aren't too pricey depending on the area, where do you live?

Shame UK neetbux are literally zero if you’ve over £16k in savings or investments = no surgery for you.

And even if you don’t it’s like £700 a month at best.

• +1
the perfect lifestyle for me is to be self employed, earn just enough to survive and sustain my hobbies, away from the rat race to see whos got the better car,the better job who earn more gossip and all that trivial bs , do drugs and party with bros at weekends, meditation, hiking, workout...