Being not nt as a tall htn in Highschool hurts

louisz

louisz

Iron
The thing that hurts the most is not being a short ltn in my opinion. It’s worse if you are tall and above average looking but autistic and introvert because you have so much potential you can’t use. That’s my situation, I have had so many girls having a crush on me or obviously finding me attractive and I wish I could just play them and shit but my autism nice guy personality doesn’t let me and i distance myself from them. I want to have a relationship but everytime I get the chance for it I back away. I wanna be nt so bad and slay da hoes like my friend who’s shorter and also htn. Since Covid I always been kinda autistic, having weird interest in ww2 and anime and shit, it’s getting way better but I’m still struggling to connect to nt people and talk with them etc etc etc. the only option for me is to drink alcohol because all my inhibitions go away

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, truthhurts, noonespecial and 4 others
Meanwhile me being short and non nt

• +1
Reactions: Blazeoo3, EzikoIsHere, truthhurts and 2 others
The thing that hurts the most is not being a short ltn in my opinion. It’s worse if you are tall and above average looking but autistic and introvert because you have so much potential you can’t use. That’s my situation, I have had so many girls having a crush on me or obviously finding me attractive and I wish I could just play them and shit but my autism nice guy personality doesn’t let me and i distance myself from them. I want to have a relationship but everytime I get the chance for it I back away. I wanna be nt so bad and slay da hoes like my friend who’s shorter and also htn. Since Covid I always been kinda autistic, having weird interest in ww2 and anime and shit, it’s getting way better but I’m still struggling to connect to nt people and talk with them etc etc etc. the only option for me is to drink alcohol because all my inhibitions go away
send ur face

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
show us what u look like

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and liberiangrimreaper
Yet another greycel claiming they are a tall HTN who somehow can’t slay…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gabo3575, DOHC, truthhurts and 10 others
Yet another greycel claiming they are a tall HTN who somehow can’t slay…
Read my post, I could probably slay but i literally distance myself from girls 💩

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, liberiangrimreaper and N1666
To slay you need to actually want to slay, but if you have mega autism and ignore the attention women give you it won’t work retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gabo3575, truthhurts and N1666
To slay you need to actually want to slay, but if you have mega autism and ignore the attention women give you it won’t work retard
You don’t slay because you are a delusional retard who thinks he’s a HTN, when in reality you are a MTN at best.

IMG 1011

Caging tbh, stop listening to the low iq Indians on here who boost your ego

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, liberiangrimreaper, noonespecial and 1 other person
You don’t slay because you are a delusional retard who thinks he’s a HTN, when in reality you are a MTN at best.

View attachment 3165538

Okay maybe I’m mtn bro but I don’t just imagine the attention I get from females

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Okay maybe I’m mtn bro but I don’t just imagine the attention I get from females
Your female sped instructor doesnt count as female attention

Jfl bro

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and truthhurts
Your female sped instructor doesnt count as female attention

Jfl bro
I know yall don’t belive me but I get attention from females I had several situationships I look way different in real life and every other picture idek why I postet that one back then

I know yall don’t belive me but I get attention from females I had several situationships I look way different in real life and every other picture idek why I postet that one back then
This is why people dont like you. You come on an incel forum full of ugly and miserable outcasts talking about how you wish you werent 192 cm and htn

This is why people dont like you. You come on an incel forum full of ugly and miserable outcasts talking about how you wish you werent 192 cm and htn
No I wish I was nt I don’t mind being tall and average looking

View attachment 3165538

That's the weirdest chin I have ever seen, no wonder this kid is autistic

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

View attachment 3165538

HAHAHAHHAH bro wtf i love you @N1666 I caged at this hard nigga said im a tall htn like hes alain delon or something Hes literally ugly nigga looks so retarded

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
HAHAHAHHAH bro wtf i love you @N1666 I caged at this hard nigga said im a tall htn like hes alain delon or something Hes literally ugly nigga looks so retarded
i know im not htn bro its okay saar

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asia
yeah I know the size is bothering me, but the red thing is just from weird mouth angeling. We’ll see if it fits better into my face 5 years from now on, maybe there is hardmaxx for big chin??

Ramblings girls will make you NT at these stats

• +1
Reactions: louisz
So you mean that I should just be talking a lot or do you mean what I’m saying is cope
I'm saying you're either height larping or not htn or both. At a tall htn you're within the top 5 guys at your school

• +1
I'm saying you're either height larping or not htn or both. At a tall htn you're within the top 5 guys at your school
Yeah I’m probably more close to mtn but I’m not lying about my height. And I do get lots of attention from girls in school but I judt ignore them all because I’m Autistic that’s my problem, I know it sounds like im just lying here and I’m a loser bla bla but I’m being 100% honest I swear on my life

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Yeah I’m probably more close to mtn but I’m not lying about my height. And I do get lots of attention from girls in school but I judt ignore them all because I’m Autistic that’s my problem, I know it sounds like im just lying here and I’m a loser bla bla but I’m being 100% honest I swear on my life
Then stop ignoring them taking NT is easy asf

• +1
Like for example there is this one blonde girl she’s been stuck on me for like one year now, ( I don’t find her ugly and she’s kind
Of popular) but everytime we started communicating I just stopped at a random moment because idk probably my autism

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Op this thread is a complete embarrasement just ask the mods to delete it

View attachment 3165538

no way this is op :lul: this is a weak MTN at best JFL