Being NT doesnt mattet

J

JustCallMeKash

Silver
I've been talking to this girl for 3 weeks and our personalities fit each other 100% we literally talk for like 10 hours a day consistently the crazy part is "she's not looking to date anyone rn" basically I'm too ugly for her I finally hit normie tier in mindset and forget all about the blackpill, but the blackpill always comes to collect.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, datboijj, lunin7 and 2 others
I've been talking to this girl for 3 weeks and our personalities fit each other 100% we literally talk for like 10 hours a day consistently the crazy part is "she's not looking to date anyone rn" basically I'm too ugly for her I finally hit normie tier in mindset and forget all about the blackpill, but the blackpill always comes to collect.
:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel
NT is a huge cope in PSL, it's all about looks. No amount of NT, kindness, humor, and hobbies will make a bitch fall in love with you.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, JustCallMeKash, datboijj and 5 others
people can always cope with NT but at the end of the day looks matter and people will notice attractive people. NT pill gives the attention but the looks give the attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, JustCallMeKash, datboijj and 1 other person
No amount of NT, kindness, humor, and hobbies will make a bitch fall in love with you
NT is not a cope is just misunderstood by many.

first of all Looks determine your potential but personality determines how much of your potential you live up to. Similar to how genetics determine potential but envernment determines how much is met.

Being non-NT means autism, means social anxiety disorder, etc. we are talking about legit mental disorders. Not just muh I have different interests then everyone else.

But frankly I don't think its really about being NT or not, I think its more about being confident. (Just be confident was right all along :hnghn::blackpill::redpill:) Confidence signals successful genes to woman, and men tend to be confident due to being successful.If your successful in the things you do in life (money, projects, woman etc) you will be confident. I

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, JustCallMeKash, 97baHater and 1 other person

first of all Looks determine your potential but personality determines how much of your potential you live up to. Similar to how genetics determine potential but envernment determines how much is met.

Being non-NT means autism, means social anxiety disorder, etc. we are talking about legit mental disorders. Not just muh I have different interests then everyone else.

But frankly I don't think its really about being NT or not, I think its more about being confident. (Just be confident was right all along :hnghn::blackpill::redpill:) Confidence signals successful genes to woman, and men tend to be confident due to being successful.If your successful in the things you do in life (money, projects, woman etc) you will be confident. I
But confidence is a result of good genes :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, rand anon, JustCallMeKash and 1 other person
NT is a huge cope in PSL, it's all about looks. No amount of NT, kindness, humor, and hobbies will make a bitch fall in love with you.
its a really easy trap to fall into because people forget their personal experiences have innate biases, paired with the fact that youre more likely to overestimate if people are interested in u the less play u get

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, 97baHater and mvp2v1
youre more likely to overestimate if people are interested in u the less play u get
why is this? I know I do this, but I have been getting better and being non-delusional when it comes to woman.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, JustCallMeKash and 9cel
why is this? I know I do this, but I have been getting better and being non-delusional when it comes to woman.
since its harder for (men) to get laid, they will be less picky and also overestimate when a girl is interested so they dont miss any potential opportunity, in general men do this way more than women but if ur an ugly man u will do it even more than average

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and JustCallMeKash
Bad genes = bad reaction from people = low self esteem/low confidence
And vice versa
its just basic cause and effect, dont get how some people are so retarded :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and Napoleon1800
its just basic cause and effect, dont get how some people are so retarded :feelsuhh:
Genes are a result of nature. It all links back to nature. At their core, humans are just like animals and act on natural instincts.

No nt does matter. Nt is what allows you to connect with anybody in your area. If you don’t have a such thing it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and datboijj
You're not gonna get in her pants by being her gay bff, bro

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and 97baHater
You're not gonna get in her pants by being her gay bff, bro
I flirt with her n she knows I have a big dick she just doesn't like me idiot I shot my shot 1st week in cuz I'm horny asf n cuz she really fw my personality

if you are subhuman and NT then yeah.. NT doesn’t matter. But after you reach MTN or HTN stats then your entire life depends on your Brain Chemistry.

Most people here who are average will likely end up marrying their looksmatch or a LTB and having multiple kids with them (even that seems unlikely due to our society on the verge of collapse).

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and 97baHater
everything matters retards the more u have the better

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I flirt with her n she knows I have a big dick she just doesn't like me idiot I shot my shot 1st week in cuz I'm horny asf n cuz she really fw my personality
It doesn't matter, you're still her gay bff, you just wanna smash tho

shucks that totally debunks my idea :hnghn::redpill:
Nah but jokes aside, I agree that NT matters but again only in rs, you don't need to be NT to slay IMO

What you're saying is that NT is not enough if that's all you have, that's true for everything else.

Face is not enough if that's all you have

Height

Money

basically doesn't mean they don't matter

• +1
Reactions: rand anon