being obese is so much more embarrassing when you are gl

Altruіst

Altruіst

easygoing asshole
i ve been getting so many variants of lols, henrys, but-whys and whats since entering the 30% bf territory that i m trying very hard not to make eye contact with anyone on the street at this point.

i wish i was just straight repulsive+invisible

not to mention the treatment from people who know you to at least some extent; everyone feels the need to call you out on your obesity and/or ask you wtf are you doing, or assuming you are going through horrible personal/family tragedies. fat subhumans who have others comment "you're not even fat, bro" when the topic comes up have it on tutorial mode in comparison

edit:

[Image: thierry-henry.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952bx2m2zt642hpqu7ewl...y.gif&ct=g]

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and PlayersGetPlayed
30% 😂😂

Dude, 15% is fat, 20% is obese and you are 30%. It’s like the max level of obesity, ULTRA obesity

Why are you doing that. Don’t you drown in your fat when you fall asleep?

i ve been getting so many variants of lols, henrys, but-whys and whats since entering the 30% bf territory that i m trying very hard not to make eye contact with anyone on the street at this point.

i wish i was just straight repulsive+invisible

not to mention the treatment from people who know you to at least some extent; everyone feels the need to call you out on your obesity and/or ask you wtf are you doing, or assuming you are going through horrible personal/family tragedies. fat subhumans who have others comment "you're not even fat, bro" when the topic comes up have it on tutorial mode in comparison

edit:

[Image: thierry-henry.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952bx2m2zt642hpqu7ewl...y.gif&ct=g]
Brutal but I can’t blame you…. food mogs bro, one of the best copes in the world imo, better than most slays. Especially when it’s free :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ingram33 and Altruіst
30% 😂😂

Dude, 15% is fat, 20% is obese and you are 30%. It’s like the max level of obesity, ULTRA obesity

Why are you doing that. Don’t you drown in your fat when you fall asleep?

i might even be over 30, ngl. started drinking heavily 2 years ago, which led to increased appetite and here i am. also had a foot injury, so i basically couldnt do sports in 2-3 years. good thing i m a 5ft10-11 meso and it's pretty easy for me to get in and out of shape

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer