Being perceived as a leader a good trait or nah?

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
Like for example: Sitting at a table in a stranger house after we caroled a christmas song with my homies. Then after some time the foid (she was college aged) (we were highschoolers) comes and randomly spits out that I must be the leader because I looked the most mature and serious. I think it comes from facial dimporphism since my skin has no wrinkles. It just has a few fading red spots. I also wasn't the tallest. Your guy's opinion about this. It's not the first time this happend to me aswell

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
ZeroTwo

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Tales from the basement

If you have to ask if being perceived as a leader is a good trait then you're not a leader JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 54863, User28823 and 4 others
No bro, being the cool quiet type who no one likes and no one communicates to either is the best way, just be a lonely "Cool" Dude who watches hamza and monk modes. NEver become a leaader broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and User28823
Tales from the basement

If you have to ask if being perceived as a leader is a good trait then you're not a leader JFL

I phrased it wrong my bad. What makes someone think that the man in a group of friends is the leader without seeing the behavior of the others. Don't come wtih height since I never saw in any friend group the tallest guy being the leader.

Animals mog humans, thats why women fuck them
I always thought they are more aesthetic. Imagine we as humans if everyone developed correctly we would all look similar. Difference in phenotypes of course.

NO bro. everyone knows the guy sitting alone at the lunch table is just a SIGMA 😎 👊

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 54863 and VrilChad
I remember in middle school there was an exercise where we had to describe every person, and there was this really attractive girl (she could do modeling) and everyone described her as a leader 🤷‍♂️ this is thje same reason why always every popular person in school is one of the most attractive

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back