Being post Jaw surgery is like being reborn

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
You would think it would hit you all at once after waking up from surgery, and while the post surgery feeling is that of a monkey off your back, the onset for feeling like you've been reborn can be gradual and extend more than a year post surgery as the final swelling subsides.

When you are post surgery you no longer yearn for your youth because you simply cannot crave to be back in a pre surgery state again
Your life effectively starts at day zero the day you are post surgery
In fact I'd go so far as to say waking up from surgery is the equivalent to the moment you are conceived, once the initial elephant man swelling goes down is the equivalent to being born and one year post op is the equivalent to being 18 years old with freedom for the first time in your life after moving out of your parents and attending alcohol serving venues as puberty comes to an end and your final face is almost formed

I feel such a sense of urgency to experience everything I can in this world now that I feel truly reborn
I am not pushing 30 I am 18 again

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Clark69, IanIachimoe2491 and 5 others
has your weak jaw become medium? Or strong

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Over for my perfect jaw.

has your weak jaw become medium? Or strong
My mandible was too big, but reducing it's size and moving maxilla forward to facilitate it actually made it look stronger despite reducing its total bone mass
Chin has become stronger tho with genio

To answer your question it looks strong not medium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 6PSLcel
im hoping bimax will turn my mid jawline into a mogger jaw, i'll finally be able to live when that happens.

mirin hard bro how much have you spent on procedures and what docs