being psychic/having esp is a social death sentance

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
most people think esp is fake and you are a moron for believing it which bring me to the first falio effect

1. They will think you are retarded

especially because of association with schizos cults manifesting retarded failure people ect

2. They will believe you caused your prediction though psychokinesis or crime

somewhat of a mystery to most people which is which, it’s mostly a feeling of fear and I wanna get away from this person

3. They will be scared because you can read their mind

it’s mine GTFO of my head

most people with these powers are mildly schizo and not exactly Jesus tier powerful, it takes up enough mental space that they want to share it and be understood, But it’s not powerful or controlled enough to actually improve their life situation

note this doesn’t have to be logically consistent, even though these seem like OR, most of the time they will think all of these to an extent despite contradictions

EXAMPLR: many people think you are retarded for being psychic, psychologically diagnosis you as a delusional. Think of multiple logical fallacies you fall under branum effect

But they are also terrified by your power. They sense you’re psychic, can see through them, can destroy you with just a glance. Afraid to even think near them because of the possibility of being read, ik it’s illogical but somtjing about this dude

is he just a sociopath and antisocial liar? He probably predicted his own crimes. That doesn’t fit, I’m not gonna hire an investigator, I just know it. Is that esp on my end? Lol. Hmpph. Something about character eh. Im aquarius. im a moral person and people can see it

if they like shitty books they’ll call this the gift of fear or smth, bad vibes saved the Neolithic man from predators, vestiges of superstitious past bleh