Being quiet and Introverted Is such a handicap

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Fucks you up in so many ways srs.
No respect.No balls to talk to women.No motivation to talk to anyone.Poor social Skills.Awkward behavior.No ball's to complain or demand.Pushover.
Iitterally so many cons.
Dont say that being high inhib doesnt matter.
If you act cool confident and mysterious.Then that might work if your 7/10 .Otherwise Being quiet will Push you back HARD and you progress so slow in social aspect of your life .
Being an loud nt smooth talker is your door to pussy and success.Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Krezo, Achathin and 4 others
dn

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2486, pisslord and 1 other person
D't rd

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Death Sentence

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Chad is an introverted nerdy guy yet gets cold approached by women in broad daylight

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Chad is an introverted nerdy guy yet gets cold approached by women in broad daylight
I said being quite works if your at least 7/10 not under that.But it still holds you back.No matter what ,being loud and confident is much more ideal and quicker.If you are confident.You dont talk for 3 hours to the girl with submissive body language and wait to make a move like an insecure loser.You just fucking grab her,kiss her and fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Aesthetic
If you're ugly introvert is a gift you can find peace in being alone

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2205
How does it feel being introverted? I just can't really imagine what it's like to be scared to talk to people.
Also being alone sucks, but I'd rather live alone tbh.

The virgin extrovert
-has no internal dialogue
-hasn't read a book since middle school
-gets depressed/bored if left alone with his thoughts
-beloved by thots/succubi
-spends large amount of time maintaining interpersonal relationships
-has >= two conversations a day about latest tv show/marvel movie
-must interact with toxic culture to relate to others
-all opinions inoffensive or couched in ten layers of irony
-suffers from unexamined existential angst, copes with pussy/validation

the chad introvert
-has sophisticated inner life
-has time to think about important things
-possesses esoteric knowledge he will ever share
-beloved by God
-emancipated from gay smalltalk
-free to avoid toxic culture
-all opinions sincere and radical
-suffers from lack of pussy/validation, copes with spiritual fulfillment

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 2227
How does it feel being introverted? I just can't really imagine what it's like to be scared to talk to people.
Also being alone sucks, but I'd rather live alone tbh.
It feels like you're allergic to human contact you avoid it in everyway even just walking down the street and theres a stranger infront of you makes you uneasy it feels like body is getting sicker the more you spend with people and you're mind is constantly racing thinking what they think of you kinda like you're in a life or death situation and you're thinking about what your opponent will do and what you can do, only alone do you feel at ease when you leave school and start walking home you feel like all the baggage is being lifted off and you can start to breath again, even at home if theres someone in another room it unnerves you even if they're on a different storey even if it's just the neighbours next door that you can hear eating dinner the more and more you are alone the better you feel and when you are alone you enjoy it it feels like you can recharge and heal

57AA04EA0BA0BC32B7B9A6FF0D4ED205F8A531ED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and ChoSeungHui
yup this is why i am low inhibition maxxing