Being rich is 2nd best thing after being gl

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Bascily being gl is the best thing in the world of course, you have sex life, validation, nice treatment and you can make money from your looks. If you cant be gl, being rich is the best thing. If you want you can looksmax. If you don't, well, you can treat a world like a playground. I thought recently what i would do if i had shit tons of money, like 3bilion $. I could relize all my copes. I could invest in racing, technologies (elongating life span would be cool, chagning your body like parts in the car), military technology etc. You can play big games.

I'm poor
Ugly
Evil
And physically and mentally fucked

Having nice car and house feels nice and flashy. But people matter, attraction from opposite gender matters

Having nice car and house feels nice and flashy. But people matter, attraction from opposite gender matters
Yes. Thats what i mean. But what is after that? Being rich can get you forget at least for a some time about that. When you do crazy shit, big deals that can actually change the world ect. You can forget about that she for a while.