Being short and good looking is brutal

saint

saint

I’m not a person, I’m a machine
Every man wants to try to size you up bc they think that helps them attract women

It’s the most competitive form of living

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Nick.Harte, manletmogger and 5 others
how tall would you consider short?

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
5'9 is giga manlet

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and PlayersGetPlayed
What about 5'10?
I'm 5'10, 5'11 with shoes and I get heightmogged by atleast 60% dudes of my gym. Unless I tip toe to 6 foot I don't feel proportional enough, if I were 6'1 everything would look so much better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Art of Pattinson
I'm 5'10, 5'11 with shoes and I get heightmogged by 60% dudes of my gym. Unless I tip toe to 6 foot I don't feel proportional enough, if I were 6'1 everything would look so much better.
I'm still the same. Have you noticed that the difference between 5'8 and 6'2 doesn't look as brutal in photos as the difference between 5'10 and 6'2 does in irl? Or is it just my shizo

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I'm still the same. Have you noticed that the difference between 5'8 and 6'2 doesn't look as brutal in photos as the difference between 5'10 and 6'2 does in irl? Or is it just my shizo
I agree it's very noticeable, women can see it. In pics what matters the most if how your face and body looks not height.

• Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Schizo

I'm 5'10, 5'11 with shoes and I get heightmogged by atleast 60% dudes of my gym. Unless I tip toe to 6 foot I don't feel proportional enough, if I were 6'1 everything would look so much better.
Why do autistic niggers say their height “with shoes”? You do realize everyone wears shoes?

I’m 30ft tall when I climb a tree :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I do well with women of all heights and a lot of races but I can’t make friends with men unless I act nice to the point where it feels I’m submitting to them or accepting defeat. But as soon as they see I do well with women, they always become haters and back stabbers and try to ostracize me. Even if they’re in relationships, married, or even much older where the demographics of women we seek out don’t cross

It’s like I’m an easy target cause I’m short and never worked out. The only solution I haven’t tried would be to get swole af like fitxfearless. Build up an intimatedating, mogger physique

Contemplating leaving this app soon for a couple of years to get heavy into fitness and clubbing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Klasik616
I've heard it works at any age, how old are you?
I’m in my 20’s. I think it will cause my posture is terrible

I have a ridge below the back of my neck that you can see if I only wear a t shirt. And I went neet for so long in my late teens that i get back aches from standing too long

Plus my wing span is a little over 5’8

yep but they still get mogged at the end,

muh muh i'm tall

• +1
Reactions: saint
I’m in my 20’s. I think it will cause my posture is terrible

I have a ridge below the back of my neck that you can see if I only wear a t shirt. And I went neet for so long in my late teens that i get back aches from standing too long

Plus my wing span is a little over 5’8
How tall were u at 16 1/2

I hate when people bring up tom cruise when it comes to this argument when he literally became famous in the 1980’s when height standards weren’t as extreme. times are different now

Being ugly and tallish is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Being a tranny is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Rzn