Being short is actually empowering

twilight

twilight

o

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 29155, T50 Mogger and 9 others
Greetings, Redditors! So, you've been dealt the "short" card in the poker game of life. Well, I'm here to tell you it's a royal flush! Buckle up, because I'm about to blow your mind with the untold wonders of short life.

First off, you'll never have to worry about airplane legroom again. Ever. Economy class? More like first-class luxury! With all the space we've got, we might as well be stretching out on a beach in the Maldives!

Secondly, we short dudes are immortalized in every group photo, forever front and center. No more peeking through a forest of shoulders and heads. We're the unmissable stars in the Kodak moment.

Also, our bodies are perfectly engineered for longevity. All that stooping and reaching? Consider it a lifetime fitness regimen - no gym subscription required! Plus, we're naturally more nimble, agile, and swift. Short guy in a foot chase? Bet on the short guy.

Let's not forget - we're a godsend to tall people. Can't fit into that compact car? We're your guy. Clothes shopping? Forget the tall section, the world is our runway!

Bottom line: being a short man is not just an attribute, it's a superpower. And fellow short dudes, it's about time we embrace it! Remember, height is just a number, but swagger? That's limitless.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheBrownOne, Icon and 14 others
EF7AB940 5379 4757 A77C 49D7EE0C5C19

another user told him to get his son on HGH :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung, temporomandibular32, Deleted member 29155 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, T50 Mogger, Allornothing and 6 others
Jfl the entire concept of his post is that tall people don't have as much inhibition because they feel dominant, and don't need to develop courage. THATS THE WHOLE POINT NIGGA

THEY DONT NEED IT AND YOU DO

HAHAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, T50 Mogger, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Pls tell that rizzer to put his doctorate in his asshole coz nobody gives a single fuck and tell his son to pop some aromasin pills and save money for his LL .
bro i put tall people in their place i have a doctorate :soy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, studymaxxer, malicieusss and 4 others
being short = nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, poopoohead, gribsufer1 and 5 others
Greetings, Redditors! So, you've been dealt the "short" card in the poker game of life. Well, I'm here to tell you it's a royal flush! Buckle up, because I'm about to blow your mind with the untold wonders of short life.

First off, you'll never have to worry about airplane legroom again. Ever. Economy class? More like first-class luxury! With all the space we've got, we might as well be stretching out on a beach in the Maldives!

Secondly, we short dudes are immortalized in every group photo, forever front and center. No more peeking through a forest of shoulders and heads. We're the unmissable stars in the Kodak moment.

Also, our bodies are perfectly engineered for longevity. All that stooping and reaching? Consider it a lifetime fitness regimen - no gym subscription required! Plus, we're naturally more nimble, agile, and swift. Short guy in a foot chase? Bet on the short guy.

Let's not forget - we're a godsend to tall people. Can't fit into that compact car? We're your guy. Clothes shopping? Forget the tall section, the world is our runway!

Bottom line: being a short man is not just an attribute, it's a superpower. And fellow short dudes, it's about time we embrace it! Remember, height is just a number, but swagger? That's limitless.
awkward fedora GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox, Seth Walsh, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
manlet.gif

chad-mog.gif

7c3.png

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, twilight, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
This is why I can't go back on reddit anymore.

No animals other than humans would find ways to value constant discomfort and pain.

"It's ok cause I like to suffer it makes me more powerful :soy: "

nobody gives a flying fuck about your confidence when you're 5'2 ma dude unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, AngryShortMale and twilight
Getting heightmogged is worse than death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, AngryShortMale and twilight
having a condition akin to a disability in this day and age is empowering fr fr

• +1
Reactions: twilight
its truly should be classified as a disability both physical and mentally

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, PSLdog and twilight
wow :love: wish I was 5'2 balding midget :love: so amazing

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and twilight
No it’s not empowering, at all. I get brutally mogged everyday by 6ft chads, even my 13 year old step brother height mogs me at 5’9.

Over for small twinkcels.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 25377, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
Humans ability to cope is limitless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, malicieusss, kokoszanel and 2 others

He should get money from the goverment because hes legally disabled tbh.

I’d rather be 5’2 than be 6’2.
Both are truecel heights, but 6’2 is so close to the bare minimum (6’3) that you’ll never get over it

Bs cope, ppl will use whatever reason they can find to justify their social anxiety. If it isn't height for tall ppl it will be something else for them like being introvert or w/e bs reason they use. I am short and no problem socializing.

I heard 1 girl told my friend to "Act his own size" when he was being confident on a date