Being short is cope

Lord Shadow

Lord Shadow

Iron
Yeah ok come at me and come with popcorn to see the cope, literally all about face unless you're a midget. People will be like "aww my God I'm 5'5 imagine if I was 6'5 its so over" nigga you would still be ugly, the only true downside is that it'll probably be harder to get lean but even that idk if it's true. I wanna see a htn female gazed 5'4 man tell me they struggle then I'll believe it till then tho it's cope bc I've literally seen the opposite happen irl from what ppl tell me on here

(Height does help obviously but if you're short it's not over, if you're ugly in the other hand.....)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, noonespecial and looksmaxxing223
Women like tall men

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel, noonespecial and 2 others
Not my argument, I said being short doesn't matter if you're attractive
It does
If women dont think you can protect them there significantly less likely to be with u

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and looksmaxxing223
Hghcels gotta save money for rhinoplasty, so over

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow and cooldude1231
  • +1
Anecdotally I've seen a lot of HTN+ manlets.
I've seen htn turbo manlets. I've got a friend who's objectively PSL 6 and only like 5'9. He's very striking and has appeal. I can't believe some on here think psl isn't appeal, he had like 5 gfs before 16 jfl

• +1
and they're fucking celebrities
Images42

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
There's a 5'4 Chad slaying rn while there are a ton of 6+ ft ltns rotting on here pls keep the copes coming

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, uksucks and Shahnameh
the problem is when ur that short, like i am, you can't hve any other flaws and/or ur forced to dumpsterdive

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and looksmaxxing223
Not my argument, I said being short doesn't matter if you're attractive
Its really does.
But with that said, I suspect a lot of manlets on here cope by pointing a finger at their height in order to their attention away from their subpar face.

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
Tom Cruise is 5'7, Tom Holland is 5'6
Cruise is from another generation. Holland gave his ass for money and fame and all his relationships are manufactured. Women started thinking Tom Cruise is an annoying little rat after his height was exposed.

Cruise is from another generation. Holland gave his ass for money and fame and all his relationships are manufactured. Women started thinking Tom Cruise is an annoying little rat after his height was exposed.
Say that to Zendaya :lul:

• Ugh..
Its really does.
But with that said, I suspect a lot of manlets on here cope by pointing a finger at their height in order to their attention away from their subpar face.
Ye it's all about face for a most of these ppl though, 95% of the "manlets" here are over 5'6

• +1