Being shorter doesn't necessarily mean you'll benefit more from LL

A

Acne Victim

brown
Most people who have 2 neurons would argue that someone who is 5'5-5'7 benefits 10x more from LL than someone who is 5'11-6'1, since even though height can be a multiplier, it's much more of a prerequisite - therefore, the impact of going from 5'7 to 5'10 will make a huge difference in not only your dating pool but also when it comes to male respect, career opportunities etc.

On the other hand, going from 6'1 to 6'4 not nearly as much, even if it helps. And that is especially when you consider the risks that come from LL (you can't even pay for your skincare and roids, what makes you think you'll afford Paley with your 10k rupees wage, bro?)

However, a factor that is HUGELY overlooked is that the shorter you are, the shittier your frame is. By frame, I'm not talking about the whole looking comical thing if your torso or limb length is fucked (like chad nippard):

But about raw size. Think about it, a 5'5 guy like him, who has a very good face, obviously above average frame/size (for his height) and working out for decades (probably roiding for some time) would still look shitty. Now, think about the avg guy who is 5'5, HE WILL LOOK EVEN WORSE, because his clavicle width, hand size, wrists, etc are ALL SMALL and PROPORTIONAL TO HIS HEIGHT. And you can't change all of these, at least not of yet.

I'm not saying manlets shouldn't get LL. They obviously should, if they can afford it and aren't lazy or dumb (aka 0.01% of the forum, but let's ignore this).

But odds are that a 5'7 guy who goes to 5'10 with LL will get mogged by people 1 inch shorter than him 90% of the time (5'9). Or if he went to 6'1, by a 5'11 guy.

Don't delude yourselves thinking LL will solve all of your problems.

Last edited:
im getting LL at 182cm barefoot, i just wanna see it how it feels to be tall

with paley institude warsaw using the inheritance money ill get next year

Shit retarded post

+10 cm in the femur will do almost nothing to your proportions

• +1
Reactions: sb23, GunDevilHybrid, ihatewhiterose and 1 other person

@russiancelreturns said that he plans on doing the same

how much u paying?
Shit retarded post

+10 cm in the femur will do almost nothing to your proportions
JoinedJun 21, 2024

Next time try reading it twice, tiktokcel, I'm guessing your attention span isn't enough for a thread that takes longer than 10s to read

Why the fuck though ur already avg height jfl, if you can't pull girls at that height it's either ur face or ur a nonNT aspie

I don't have the time or will to explain why but you're just wrong.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and NZb6Air
Why the fuck though ur already avg height jfl, if you can't pull girls at that height it's either ur face or ur a nonNT aspie
just JFL if you're doing hardmaxxing for girls, i was already having IOI's before i even started softmaxxing :lul:

i wanna get surgeries because im mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: bigseal

Whats the price there for external? Lets do together bro I am almost your height