being shy is the biggest failo you can have

fraudmaxxer7

fraudmaxxer7

Veganism and semen retention is life
no looks height anything can save you if your shy and cant speak to people in groups,obviously you need it all but if your shy its over dont even bother trying to say the right things bc it will come of as weird either way,druggmax or rope,you cant fix this past 18 without years of humilation until you finally build confidence,talking in motion while being shy descends your face soo hard so even for you retards who think its all looks yes it descends face,saying weird things isnt a failo as long as your low inhib

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man, bloomercel, Pikabro and 10 others
Then stop being shy u pussy, easier than growing taller

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, watah and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
most ppl in this forum are in most situatiuons like talking in groups anyways,or else you cant end up here
i kinda undertsnd you are shy but if u are subhuman-mtn nothibg matters so might as well just show some emotion or jestermaxx

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
no looks height anything can save you if your shy and cant speak to people in groups,obviously you need it all but if your shy its over dont even bother trying to say the right things bc it will come of as weird either way,druggmax or rope,you cant fix this past 18 without years of humilation until you finally build confidence,talking in motion while being shy descends your face soo hard so even for you retards who think its all looks yes it descends face,saying weird things isnt a failo as long as your low inhib
truth

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man and fraudmaxxer7
i kinda undertsnd you are shy but if u are subhuman-mtn nothibg matters so might as well just show some emotion or jestermaxx
yes i am low mtn so obviously i need good social skills,also htn is just about as invisable only chadlte 6'2 can compensate for bad social skills anyways

• +1
Reactions: tramadone
Facts brother

• +1
Reactions: Bars
There is no such a thing as being 'shy' as a MAN. You were just ugly treated like shit in your home/school whatever that's when you started to 'keep it to yourself'. It is MUCH deeper than 'being shy'. If you are introverted no talking bitch and someone will say 'x is just shy' you should punch that bitch in the face right away. You aren't shy, you are socially destroyed and there is no hope for you.

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, Pikabro, Bars and 3 others
There is no such a thing as being 'shy' as a MAN. You were just ugly treated like shit in your home/school whatever that's when you started to 'keep it to yourself'. It is MUCH deeper than 'being shy'. If you are introverted no talking bitch and someone will say 'x is just shy' you should punch that bitch in the face right away. You aren't shy, you are socially destroyed and there is no hope for you.
no you are fucking stupid,you think if your shy and socially anxious thats okay as long as your htn? nigga your delsional anbd brain is rotted from being here for 4 years,only tall chadlite can be percieved as normal with these attrivutes,your a fucking retard if you think mtn-htn can compensate for social skills when thats still normie level looks,your a chad or death fantasy living retard

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Bars
Then stop being shy u pussy, easier than growing taller
Yeah just stop being who you are as if you have any control over that in the first place. That simple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Gengar and lepo2317
awwww are you shy :owo:🥺

• JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man, Pikabro, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and hilley
Yeah just stop being who you are as if you have any control over that in the first place. That simple.
yeah its impossible to fraud not being shy if you are,maybe in 1 to 1 its fine but in front of groups or any weird situation it will always show

• +1
Reactions: med
Indeed, even (non-white) women will make fun of you for it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Bars, gods lonely man and 1 other person
yeah its impossible to fraud not being shy if you are,maybe in 1 to 1 its fine but in front of groups or any weird situation it will always show
It is possible to fraud with estimulants, like ritalin, adderal, vynvanse etc

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
Indeed, even (non-white) women will make fun of you for it.
people will always ask weird questions to shy ppl too bc they find it amusing,being verbally mogged is just as brutal tbh

Take drugs then u bitch

Way better than being subhuman physically

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Just a Mogger
if you two wernt show and were low inhib/had social skills you would never be on .org to begin with who you guys fooling
Its abt the looks retard ud know that if u werent a shy pussy crybaby

That's what I meant earlier. There is no thing as being 'shy'. YOU ARE PROGRAMMED IN YOUR CHILDHOOD TO BE SILENT NIGGA. Funny part is that you can get taller with leg lengthening while you will be 'shy' no matter what. There is not fix to that - it's you. Maybe hard drugs + lobotomy. Other than that it's over.

My god so many pussies in this new generation
You clearly don't know the first thing about how the human brain works on the most basic level. You come across as an extremely pig ignorant redneck with negative iq.

yes i know retard,but like most sub chadlites in this forum 99 percent,you need social skills dumbass stop coping

people will always ask weird questions to shy ppl too bc they find it amusing,being verbally mogged is just as brutal tbh
Yeah, the problem is I'm not even shy but when it comes to women I'm reserved, so they falsely assume I'm shy. I'm not.

Yeah, the problem is I'm not even shy but when it comes to women I'm reserved, so they falsely assume I'm shy. I'm not.
no but with women its sort of hard/awkward but thats expected somewhat,its only really bad at workplaces etc.

ik your sub mid htn unfrauded and sub 6'1,so you better work on your social skills bc you will always be percieved as around average looks wise

That's what I meant earlier. There is no thing as being 'shy'. YOU ARE PROGRAMMED IN YOUR CHILDHOOD TO BE SILENT NIGGA. Funny part is that you can get taller with leg lengthening while you will be 'shy' no matter what. There is not fix to that - it's you. Maybe hard drugs + lobotomy. Other than that it's over.
Exactly, I am an abused dog with zero confidence because of my negative experiences during school years. That's what molded my brain and there's no fixing it now

• +1
Reactions: med
no but with women its sort of hard/awkward but thats expected somewhat,its only really bad at workplaces etc.
True, but still ethnic women especially will make fun of you for it. I've experienced it many times.

True, but still ethnic women especially will make fun of you for it. I've experienced it many times.
this is nothing to do with ethnicity age or anything every1 will notice it even kids

this is nothing to do with ethnicity age or anything every1 will notice it even kids
You are wrong about this. Ethnic women are uncivilized compared to their white counterparts. Same goes for men. That's why white men are labeled as "weak" if they aren't primitive like us ethnic men. Avoiding conflicts is seen as "weak" in the mind of an ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man and Just a Mogger
You are wrong about this. Ethnic women are uncivilized compared to their white counterparts. Same goes for men. That's why white men are labeled as "weak" if they aren't primitive like us ethnic men. Avoiding conflicts is seen as "weak" in the mind of an ethnic.
are you referring to the north african and middle eastern immigrants in europe? the females who are ghetto af,unfeminine, hyper nt, loud etc

I understand what you mean

But the ones in nicer areas dont act like that, from my experience

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
are you referring to the north african and middle eastern immigrants in europe? the females who are ghetto af,unfeminine, hyper nt, loud etc

I understand what you mean

But the ones in nicer areas dont act like that, from my experience
Yes, I'm talking mainly about MENA foids. You described them perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man and lucifer6969
Being shy or quiet isn’t the same as not being socialized properly.

Being shy or quiet isn’t the same as not being socialized properly.
fym you cant properly socialize if your shy,you can say the most outrageous weirdest shit ever but as long as your not shy it wont be percieved as weird,low inhib and non nt isnt a failo only shy/awkward

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Alcohol does wonders to my shyness. It literally transforms me into a different human.

Idc :hnghn:

if your shy that means less experience why would a person be with a person thats not liked by most people

Fixed mine, problem i got now is sounding like a cuck due to tounge tie

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro