Being Skinny Is A Bigger Failo Than Being Fat

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Having twig arms and zero muscle is such an awful failo. You exude zero dominance. At least being overweight you have some mass, which is a masculine feature. Overweight > underweight

tfw when I'm skinny fat, the worst of both :feelswah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Norwooder, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Im also skinny,

constantly having people put their fingers around my wrists and arms and shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Used to be skinny af and got buff people treat me way differently now

Last edited:
Id say both is bad, but at skinny face looks better

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I agree, only thing being skinny does for you is facial definition which is super important BUT if it's not enough to make you hot then you need to gain weight. just be big theory is legit.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 245, Zygos4Life and 2 others
I agree, only thing being skinny does for you is facial definition which is super important BUT if it's not enough to make you hot then you need to gain weight. just be big theory is legit.
Yes bro women want to be dominated by a bigger man, same reason why being tall is super important

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Im also skinny,

constantly having people put their fingers around my wrists and arms and shit.
Who is the hoe in your avi? Damn trying to nofap is hard on this forum.

As long as facial aesthetics are not compromised I would agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
this post is extremely low iq

just lol @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 656 and Zeta ascended
  • +1
Stupid post. Facial definition is number ONE key feature for male attractiveness, and being fat negates it completely. While being framecel or skinny is bad, being fat is a hundred times worse for your looks.

I also know a guy who was skinnier, and gained lots of weight and muscle by dirty bulk, he is a beast now but has a fatter face, and he ultimagely looks much much worse than when skinny.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, LordNorwood, MadMong and 4 others
He probably meant bodily frame/muscle mass. That's legit
it's impossible without losing facial definition
He probably meant bodily frame/muscle mass. That's legit
and from experience jbs literally drool over tall skinny bodies, no quality girl does so over fat bodies

obviously tall + muscular >>> tall + skinny but fatter shouldn't even be in the equation lol

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
This

Shredded mogs all

nah man who wanna be some tub of lard runin around town
people are disgusted at fatties
people arent disgusted at sticks cuz you can see dem bonez
you can hide skinnyness in clothes, but you can see fat through all clothes (easier to conceal skinniness than fattiness)
but yucky id rather be too thin than fuckin overweight

being fat everywhere, including your arms, shoulders is BETTER than being skinny fat where you have fat on your face, stomach, tits, ass, but arms, shoulders etc lose fat/size

for this example let's facial aesthetics doesnt differ much fat/skinny fat (like take lower-end of fat and higher-end of skinny fat or smth)

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028
There’s no obese incels here

this post is extremely low iq

just lol @Alarico8
I get more shit for being skinny than I ever did being fat. Nobody ever commented on me being overweight. Everyone lets me know that I'm too skinny. Family comment on it, friends comment on it, people call me the lanky one. And yet I'm only 15% body fat, and people have been calling me skinny since 20% despite a frame that every user I've shown here has said is noticeably broad.

It's meaningless though because I get far more attention than I ever used to, and the leaner I get, the truer that becomes.

• +1
I get more shit for being skinny than I ever did being fat. Nobody ever commented on me being overweight. Everyone lets me know that I'm too skinny. Family comment on it, friends comment on it, people call me the lanky one. And yet I'm only 15% body fat, and people have been calling me skinny since 20% despite a frame that every user I've shown here has said is noticeably broad.

It's meaningless though because I get far more attention than I ever used to, and the leaner I get, the truer that becomes.
Disregard shittalk, acquire IOIs

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 656
Disregard shittalk, acquire IOIs
I can ignore it to a point but when everyone you talk to, with no escape, feels the need to constantly point it out it begins to wear you down.

Granted, I don't help with the image by following a somewhat sporadic diet with random extended fasts.

• JFL
I can ignore it to a point but when everyone you talk to, with no escape, feels the need to constantly point it out it begins to wear you down.

Granted, I don't help with the image by following a somewhat sporadic diet with random extended fasts.
Eh, I get the same types of comments from family but I just brush it off mostly, my close friends are blackpilled on bodyfat and no one else has given me any shit regarding it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Eh, I get the same types of comments from family but I just brush it off mostly, my close friends are blackpilled on bodyfat and no one else has given me any shit regarding it
My housemates are mum type girls that bake me food all the time tbh ngl

• Love it

gymcel asap with lean bulk :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
gymcel asap with lean bulk :ogre:
Gym membership is £350 for the year here. I'm already about £2,300 in debt so I can't start yet. Waiting until next installment of my student loan in January and then I'll start.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
You know... theres quite an impressive ammount of girls who love skinny guys, obviously theres more that like muscular but you'd be surprised. But if you have a bad face then its over :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Bigweiner420
being fat everywhere, including your arms, shoulders is BETTER than being skinny fat where you have fat on your face, stomach, tits, ass, but arms, shoulders etc lose fat/size

for this example let's facial aesthetics doesnt differ much fat/skinny fat (like take lower-end of fat and higher-end of skinny fat or smth)

yeah when you see a good-looking woman with a heavier guy he is almost always like that. overall spread of fat distribution on a thick frame is good. but most incels don't have the frame or luck to pull that off.

It's not that black and white. Most females will prefer a skinny dude with a good lean face over a fat one with a chubby and ugly face, given they're both the same height.

Stupid post. Facial definition is number ONE key feature for male attractiveness, and being fat negates it completely. While being framecel or skinny is bad, being fat is a hundred times worse for your looks.