Being skinny is not part of being incel

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
There are very few people who actually believe that lankiness is unaesthetic unless it actually looks sickly. Barely any females care if you're a little bit underweight. Can we stop pretending like a lanklet is even a thing?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Einon, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
bro hes moneymaxxed ,statusmaxxed and also not bad looking. JFL , terrible example to use

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, psl7 fatty and Aids!
bro hes moneymaxxed ,statusmaxxed and also not bad looking. JFL , terrible example to use
I just wanted to turn more people onto smith. I could have found plenty of pics of 6'1 lanklets and stuff who are successful with foids tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Is that video supposed to prove anything? I'm confused

lanklet cope post

• Woah
Reactions: Aids!
I just wanted to turn more people onto smith. I could have found plenty of pics of 6'1 lanklets and stuff who are successful with foids tho
im a 6'0 lanklet.

• Love it
Is that video supposed to prove anything? I'm confused

lanklet cope post
I literally posted above that I just want people to listen to smith -_-
The video is unrelated.
I could find plenty of lanklets considered sexy tho

Yeah I agree.

• Love it
Hes 5 8 right, he would be incel otherwise

Prob not bbc
Low iq proven on twitter
Face is nothing special

• Woah

Prob not bbc
Low iq proven on twitter
Face is nothing special
5 8 is incel height

• JFL
Have to somewhat agree.
I'm skinny and have a really bad frame. 5.5 inch wrists...
It is not a hindrance when it comes to JBs.
It's definitely a different story when it comes to 20+ year old girls though.

A girl always commented on my thin arms, challenged me to arm wrestling but in the end she was always interested.

Being skinny also makes you look taller so that's a plus too.

• Love it

Prob not bbc
Low iq proven on twitter
Face is nothing special
High IQ proven on twitter tbh. You guys who make fun of his tweets are borderline delusional.

I've been a tall lanklet. Completely invisible to women despite having a pretty good looking face at the time.

If you have a god tier frame obviously you'd be fine.

High IQ proven on twitter tbh. You guys who make fun of his tweets are borderline delusional.
are you retarded?
the kid is legit peanut brained man

why do you worship him like a cuckold?

I've been a tall lanklet. Completely invisible to women despite having a pretty good looking face at the time.

If you have a god tier frame obviously you'd be fine.

I swear I'm the only one who thinks you havent really changed, just some roid bloat. Irl you dont lose that many points and wider faces just look more masculine even if uglier

I swear I'm the only one who thinks you havent really changed, just some roid bloat. Irl you dont lose that many points and wider faces just look more masculine even if uglier
The main thing that brought my looks down a little was the two years after hs before I started roiding. During that time I have a ton of tress during college, was getting 4 hours of sleep per night, got terrible acne and my looks went to shit. That's what aged me. Since then over the last year when I've been roiding my face has actually improved.

The main thing that brought my looks down a little was the two years after hs before I started roiding. During that time I have a ton of tress during college, was getting 4 hours of sleep per night, got terrible acne and my looks went to shit. That's what aged me. Since then over the last year when I've been roiding my face has actually improved.
Stress cause acne?

Stress cause acne?
yeah

stress + lack of sleep and you get dark circles, collagen goes to shit, get acne, face bloat etc

those two years fucked me up badly

Yep sounds like your test level plummeted, trt was a good choice

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yep sounds like your test level plummeted, trt was a good choice
Yeah and my test was only 400ng/dl before all that. During those years my sex drive went to zero.

I don't want to have to live a perfect stress free life and only eat healthy food just to have mediocre test levels. That's not realistic, sometimes lack of sleep and stress is a part of life and I don't want my test levels to also crash when that happens to me.

• +1
Reactions: shimada
I absolutely hate my skinny body. I don't feel manly at all. Being skinny is worse than being fat, at least fat people tend to be strong which earns them more respect.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I absolutely hate my skinny body. I don't feel manly at all. Being skinny is worse than being fat, at least fat people tend to be strong which earns them more respect.

guy on right 7 foot 2

7 foot 2.

one is some lanky awkward fag twig and one is an actual beast who body mogs every single male he meets

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
There are very few people who actually believe that lankiness is unaesthetic unless it actually looks sickly. Barely any females care if you're a little bit underweight. Can we stop pretending like a lanklet is even a thing?

bro what are his best songs
get me hip to smith

Jaden smith is a fag