Being social is a must

LeftistFeminist

LeftistFeminist

satire name junkie
Past year i rotted inside my house doing fuck all playing retarded games and had brain fog like i was a long-term cannabis fein for 20 year but this summer ive been outside fucking around with people and going to beach parties and clubs so much im much less depressed and i partly understand and despise asocial sub human incel freaks whenever i see them in public which boosts my ego so much just quit the lyrica and be beyond fucking normal

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, 14vic, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Completely agree, trying to convince my friend but he's retarded

• +1
Reactions: nathan and LeftistFeminist

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
when i go out nobody talks to me and i have nothing to said its just a bad cicle

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Cope buddy

• +1
Reactions: watah
I hate narcissistic Chads like you and makes me wanna punch them till dead because of my fragile ego but Im too small and weak to do it

Past year i rotted inside my house doing fuck all playing retarded games and had brain fog like i was a long-term cannabis fein for 20 year but this summer ive been outside fucking around with people and going to beach parties and clubs so much im much less depressed and i partly understand and despise asocial sub human incel freaks whenever i see them in public which boosts my ego so much just quit the lyrica and be beyond fucking normal
100%. these incels expect to get laid and then don’t even go outside :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and LeftistFeminist
People always say I look mad or to stop being so serious all the time. How do you expect me to deal with apparently a resting bitch face? I didn’t even know this until recently, wonder how many other users unknowingly suffer from this too.

NT ramblings dnr

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Your looks = your social function
What you can say depends on your looks, if your ugly you cant have a personality (literally and in terms of looks too)

• +1
Reactions: watah and LeftistFeminist
NT ramblings dnr
Upon judging your profile and shitty comments if youre above ltn im going to jump off the nearest cliff i see that would be fatal

• +1
Reactions: Dimaaa5
Upon judging your profile and shitty comments if youre above ltn im going to jump off the nearest cliff i see that would be fatal
calling you NT is compliment bhai :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and LeftistFeminist
Your looks = your social function
What you can say depends on your looks, if your ugly you cant have a personality (literally and in terms of looks too)
not all of the time but yeah that is true, but even if youre sub human you could still cope by going out every day and socializing with males and all types of women even though they are not attracted to you

I hate narcissistic Chads like you and makes me wanna punch them till dead because of my fragile ego but Im too small and weak to do it
im just expressing the truth over here im a normie on the outside

how did you fix your life? I'm in a similar situration you were 1 year ago

how did you fix your life? I'm in a similar situration you were 1 year ago
Try replicate what social tards are doing and get out of your comfort zone.. i transitioned by “im not invited but fuck it going to their table anyway” in a cafe for example and even though its embarrassing at first if you also contact them daily on social media and larp everyday you can be a part of something and repeat for different groups still connected to each other. this might be extremely difficult for you as i live somewhere specific and everyone apparent in only a few places so everyone is grouped together

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
being social is genetic

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
No social for your face

You're just a normie and are proud of that