Being straight is a curse

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Title

I used to really hate gay people, but after being black pilled, I realize they were the lucky ones all along. They can satisfy all their needs, and don't have to deal with male female dynamics. They found a way out & cheated the matrix.

I understand why ancient greeks were homos, they were smart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Vidyacoper and Kingkellz
A fag coping hoping to turn other gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Kingkellz
be gay then

nigga you are gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Sign Language Gay GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

• Love it
I’m sure lots of gay incels exist, things like jbw and dickpill apply even to gays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Beetlejuice
Just gaymaxx bro

• JFL
Dude

I made an account -- a shitty, low-effort account -- on Grindr, just to see if I was as subhuman to gay men as I am to foids.

They were ALL OVER ME. Because of my muscles. (No shirtless pics, just one where I flexed a tricep, and another one with a close-up of my face.) My phone just would not stop buzzing with all the messages from twinks and fat old men wanting me to gape their assholes. And this was me bloated. I don't even want to reckon how much it would've blown up if I was leanmaxxed.

12.png

But I get radio silence on Tinder and PoF and all the other straight apps because my femurs and ramus are too short, and my hairline is recessed. Being straight really is a curse...

• Woah
Dude

I made an account -- a shitty, low-effort account -- on Grindr, just to see if I was as subhuman to gay men as I am to foids.

They were ALL OVER ME. Because of my muscles. (No shirtless pics, just one where I flexed a tricep, and another one with a close-up of my face.) My phone just would not stop buzzing with all the messages from twinks and fat old men wanting me to gape their assholes. And this was me bloated. I don't even want to reckon how much it would've blown up if I was leanmaxxed.

12.png

But I get radio silence on Tinder and PoF and all the other straight apps because my femurs and ramus are too short, and my hairline is recessed. Being straight really is a curse...

I was halfway joking, but that is ridiculous