being sub5

D

Deleted member 87590

Iron
is there any actual way to stop being sub5-ltn? im 15, I look in the mirror and all i want to do is just rope. though nobody has told me straight up i’m ugly i feel like they want to, i got a bump on my nose bridge and it just makes me feel worse everytime i look at my side profile i feel really disgusted, i take pictures and i feel weird looking at myself. if anyone sees this do they understand what i’m talking about and improved their looks? I’ve posted some other threads for advice so i hope for a positive outcome when i try what they recommended.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Quncho, NZb6Air, Apparition and 1 other person
post pictures or else there's no way we can help you since we don't know what you look like

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho and NZb6Air
is there any actual way to stop being sub5-ltn? im 15, I look in the mirror and all i want to do is just rope. though nobody has told me straight up i’m ugly i feel like they want to, i got a bump on my nose bridge and it just makes me feel worse everytime i look at my side profile i feel really disgusted, i take pictures and i feel weird looking at myself. if anyone sees this do they understand what i’m talking about and improved their looks? I’ve posted some other threads for advice so i hope for a positive outcome when i try what they recommended.
realest post i have seen all day, hope it gets better bhai i know it wont for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Quncho, Maalik, NZb6Air and 2 others
Surgerymaxxing duh ur lucky im sub 5 and everyone ik tell me how im ugly so its been ingrained me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Quncho, NZb6Air and nathan
Roids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Quncho and nathan
have you ever had a gf?

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
we need to see your pictures bhai so we can tell what needs to be improved tbh. Plus dont be so hard on urself

• +1
Reactions: Quncho, Deleted member 87590 and MrBeastSigma
have you ever had a gf?
yes i have but i find it really hard to believe a word she says about my looks, i look in the mirror i don’t see any positives just my multiple flaws

• JFL
  • +1
we need to see your pictures bhai so we can tell what needs to be improved tbh. Plus dont be so hard on urself
these are my only pictures i got in my cameraroll, please don’t make fun of me it took me it took me 10 minutes to get the courage to send these.
2DA19EEC 1A9C 425D BC2D A8A9130D23B8
B240A463 DCD0 4EAE A041 2E3F42AA12BB

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho, nolpolin2 and Dickdazzler
fuck you kys you are htn atleast, the true ltns will kill to look like you lol
do you actually think so? is there a way i can improve certain areas im most insecure about my bloat, nose and eye area i’ve been staying in the house for 2 weeks cause i don’t want to be looked at when i got outside

• +1
send side profile
here, do you think the bump is noticeable? i hate people looking at my side profile cause of it, i’ve been told it makes me look subhuman i’m new to all this looksmaxxing stuff so idk what to do
8AAA58E7 8A71 4B4D 8D47 9FFFA98AC8A7

• +1
do you actually think i’m htn? i hate looking in the mirror, i hate my features do you know what my best ones are?
your biggest flaw is your eye spacing, not your fucking nasal bridge stfu

• +1
Reactions: Quncho and Deleted member 87590
do you actually think i’m htn? i hate looking in the mirror, i hate my features do you know what my best ones are?
HTNS are usually high on Averageness so individual features arent that strong but i'd your hairstyle is unique

• +1
close one eye and align ruler with the inner corner of your eyes and measure that distance
sorry i took so long bhai i was trying to find a ruler it was about 36 mm

• +1
HTNS are usually high on Averageness so individual features arent that strong but i'd your hairstyle is unique
thank you so much brother you don’t know how much your input on this thread helped me i wish you the best😁

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Quncho and ItsOverLawg
sorry i took so long bhai i was trying to find a ruler it was about 36 mm
then make each medial canthus longer by 1mm with a black waterline pencil and make your eyebrows follow with an eyebrow pen and see if you look better

• +1
Reactions: Quncho and Deleted member 87590
then make each medial canthus longer by 1mm with a black waterline pencil and make your eyebrows follow with an eyebrow pen and see if you look better
thank you so much for your advice brother i wish you the best in everything you want to pursue in life

• Love it
  • +1