Being talentless is cruel

nigtard

nigtard

I just realized how bad I am at everything.I'm basically below average at everything.I did football for years and I'm still shit at it and I am dumb when it comes to school.I feel like I wasted my whole life playing football and going to school since I failed at both.My parents look at me with disappointment every time they see me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
who care what your parent think forget it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 23558
I just realized how bad I am at everything.I'm basically below average at everything.I did football for years and I'm still shit at it and I am dumb when it comes to school.I feel like I wasted my whole life playing football and going to school since I failed at both.My parents look at me with disappointment every time they see me
Dont think too much about it kid
The brutal reality is
Your parents are a bigger disappointment to parenthood and humanity than you can ever be if you ever feel like this

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Pikabro, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Aypo129, Pikabro, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
See it this way. If you put your mind to it, work hard and still fail then you can be at peace because you actually tried to succeed. Just sit back and take it easy. Nobody can shame you if you’re putting in effort.

Whereas I just vainly waste opportunities. I could’ve been in med school by now fuck fuck fuck

Muh talent at kicking the ball and studying worthless shit
You should worry about your well being and not this bs

See it this way. If you put your mind to it, work hard and still fail then you can be at peace because you actually tried to succeed. Just sit back and take it easy. Nobody can shame you if you’re putting in effort.

Whereas I just vainly waste opportunities. I could’ve been in med school by now fuck fuck fuck
If you put effort and still fail you're bound to life a pointless life.That is the direction I am headed in

Muh talent at kicking the ball and studying worthless shit
You should worry about your well being and not this bs
well being is pointless if you live a mediocre life

who care what your parent think forget it
That's easy to say, especially if you had good parents. Abuse during developmental years causes irreversible damage to mental health. Best you can do is not make it worse and try building a better self-perception through healthier bonds with other people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Pikabro
If you put effort and still fail you're bound to life a pointless life.That is the direction I am headed in
Idk. Play another sport and tough out high school. Go into trades. Keep toughing it out. Worst thing to do is give up and start fantasising about things that you could’ve done. You have to set up a plan and keep trying in hope that things will turn around

Last edited:
That's easy to say, especially if you had good parents. Abuse during developmental years causes irreversible damage to mental health. Best you can do is not make it worse and try building a better self-perception through healthier bonds with other people.
I have neglectful abusive parents, and I don’t interact with them much so I hang with my friends

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124