Being tall and ugly is a nightmare ngl

BradAniston

BradAniston

6'6 t̵r̵u̵e̵c̵e̵l̵
"JFL if you're over 6'5 you don't even need face :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
cope af, i'm 200cm (6'7 for US fag) and I hate it so much omg, sure, i'm heightmogging everybody, but the thing is my face is still ugly

EVERY girl look at me on the street cause i'm tall af, but when they see my face, they immediately stop looking at me and take a disgust look.
So, my social anxiety is enormous. I want kill myself rn

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, RAITEIII, Deleted member 9344 and 28 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, godirl, Deleted member 5393 and 29 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Danish_Retard and Eduardo DOV
Height is cope

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, wasted, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Height is everything don’t worry

Then fix you face for fucks sake? do you have unfixaable failos on the face?? heigh cannot be fix without shitty tradeoffs and little gain, face caan be fixed easily with money, what is yor problem? recceced mndible? acne? nct eyes? coloring? nose?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Then fix you face for fucks sake? do you have unfixaable failos on the face?? heigh cannot be fix without shitty tradeoffs and little gain, face caan be fixed easily with money, what is yor problem? recceced mndible? acne? nct eyes? coloring? nose?

None of that jfl, i'm a horcel death tier uee

Height is kinda cope tbh. Foids always throw above 6 foot shit and constantly reiterate they like tall guys. Then suddenly a 5’9 Tom Hardy tier guy appears and slays them. FACE

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 5891, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
Height is kinda cope tbh. Foids always throw above 6 foot shit and constantly reiterate they like tall guys. Then suddenly a 5’9 Tom Hardy tier guy appears and slays them. FACE

Unless you're a turbo manlet, height is cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Indeed, height only matters when you have w good face. It’s a multiplier at best

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, nonserviam, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
6'7 Nigga just join the NBA

@Swescension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
is your frame good ? 6'7 must look ridiculous with a below average frame

better than being short and ugly be thankful height is mostly cope after 5ft 11. Am 6ft barefoot

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
At least you get respect from other men. Imagine being short + ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Effortless, wasted and 2 others
Grow a beard and wear hats or something, like rn foids love ur height but when they see your face they get disgusted, you don't need a good face you just need to not have a bad face so hide it with a beard and hats

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and MentalistKebab
Just roid and beard max

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
How many inches of height would you trade for +1psl?

• +1
The very fact that women want attractive daughters is proof that face>>height. They can’t mog other women’s babies with height lol. The face is what people fall in love with. I’m 5’10.5 and I’ve attracted women that were up to 5’11.5. Most of my LTRs were between 5’7 to 5’9.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 245, wasted and 2 others
damn are u ethnic too?

• Hmm...
F1e

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and BradAniston
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Copeful and goat2x
i'm a little bit skinny ngl 🙄

honestly 6’7” seems to be almost too tall if you have a lanky ass frame and walk around looking like slender man.

• +1
If you really are 6’7, than just wear sunglasses and mask to fraud tbh. Pandemic can benefit you hard.

• +1
Height is only a problem if you're below 5'7". The shorter you are the more your face and body have to make up for your shortcomings. If you're 6'2" and above, you need average face to slay. If you are 5'10" - 6'2" then you need above average face to slay. If you are 5'7" - 5'9" you need chadlite/tyronelite face to slay. Below 5'7" you need chad face to slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Effortless
ahah pls bro tgive me your heighj then don't be greeddy

• So Sad
The problem with outlier traits is that they halo you or break you. If you are handsome that height will just increase your SMV, but if you are ugly it turns you into a weirdo.
So i gess you got to ascend or rope. If you didn't finish puberty get some swimming done, heck even if you are under 30's and pray for a big frame, because you got to be absolutely repulsive not to mog with that height+frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 756
The very fact that women want attractive daughters is proof that face>>height. They can’t mog other women’s babies with height lol. The face is what people fall in love with. I’m 5’10.5 and I’ve attracted women that were up to 5’11.5. Most of my LTRs were between 5’7 to 5’9.
A good looking face conjures up emotions in women that height or body alone can't. That's why face is by far the most important tool in a man's arsenal for attracting women.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Effortless

I made a few thread that prove that FACE is indeed law

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
"JFL if you're over 6'5 you don't even need face :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
cope af, i'm 200cm (6'7 for US fag) and I hate it so much omg, sure, i'm heightmogging everybody, but the thing is my face is still ugly

EVERY girl look at me on the street cause i'm tall af, but when they see my face, they immediately stop looking at me and take a disgust look.
So, my social anxiety is enormous. I want kill myself rn
KYS, so I can cut your femur bones and implant them between my leg bones since you clearly don't cherish your height as I will till my deathbed

I’m tall and subhuman and it’s a death sentence
Women don’t care about height only face