Being tall is the solution.

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
Tall people have higher SMV.
Tall people earn more so they can still slay when they are 80 year olds with their money.
Tall people are stronger.
Tall people are seen as natural leaders and climb the corporate ladder faster.

Just be tall bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33514, datboijj, blatonslatt and 2 others
Tall people have higher SMV.
Tall people earn more so they can still slay when they are 80 year olds with their money.
Tall people are stronger.
Tall people are seen as natural leaders and climb the corporate ladder faster.

Just be tall bro
yeah basically

Be tall, handsome and high IQ
You need atleast one of these three things to have a life worth living

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123, becomingnearperfect, 5.5psl and 5 others
Wear 4 inch lifts to professional meetings theorem

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, Deleted member 24789, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
being low iq is the solution

being tall will earn you more money in your salarycel career. Be sure to factor that in when deciding whether you can pay for LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
you grow up with people in authority being taller than you (parents, teachers, etc) which is why you associate tall people to have authority and dominance when you grow into an adult

I'm short, wtf do I do?

I'm high IQ, but 5'5 and below average looking, plz help!
If ur asking for help here Unironically ur not high iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
If ur asking for help here Unironically ur not high iq
I'm still hoping someone here might know one weird and simple trick that would help me grow some inches...

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I'm still hoping someone here might know one weird and simple trick that would help me grow some inches...
There is none

• Hmm...
There is none
But why????
We can build supercomputers, transplant organs, create viruses in labs, build space ships, we contacted aliens - we've done so many incredible things, but we can't help short people grow a few inches, it doesn't make any sense, something isn't right here!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and onlyhereforheight
With
But why????
We can build supercomputers, transplant organs, create viruses in labs, build space ships, we contacted aliens - we've done so many incredible things, but we can't help short people grow a few inches, it doesn't make any sense, something isn't right here!
surgery not some stretching trick

• Hmm...
With

surgery not some stretching trick
Leg surgery is simply barbaric, we need a simple, easy solution, like a pill or something - you take it every day then your bones slowly grow.

Leg surgery is simply barbaric, we need a simple, easy solution, like a pill or something - you take it every day then your bones slowly grow.
Study medicine or cope

Study medicine or cope
I studied it....Right now they say it's impossible. However, lots of experts also made in the past dubious claims like insisting flying machines are impossible.

I studied it....Right now they say it's impossible. However, lots of experts also made in the past dubious claims like insisting flying machines are impossible.
we just had a cancer treating pill get released, let's see if we get a height one

• Love it
jfl we can fucking crash the particles making up atoms with each other in some tube shaped reactor yet we can't open growth plates? it's probably not even being studied because it's not in the interest of the elites to make shortcels' lives better

I bet my ballsack that if a few billion dollars were thrown at it we'd have growth serums/injections within 5 years

• +1
jfl we can fucking crash the particles making up atoms with each other in some tube shaped reactor yet we can't open growth plates? it's probably not even being studied because it's not in the interest of the elites to make shortcels' lives better

I bet my ballsack that if a few billion dollars were thrown at it we'd have growth serums/injections within 5 years
a way has already been discovered, but it is hidden from the masses for a reason which you already know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
a way has already been discovered, but it is hidden from the masses for a reason which you already know
nah there'd be no point, otherwise they'd hide every plastic surgery for the same reasons which hasn't happened

if it's already available then there's money to be made so they'd let us do it

Same thing with hair loss. More profitable to treat than cure

being tall = earning more money

jeff bezos news GIF

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Be tall, handsome and high IQ
You need atleast one of these three things to have a life worth living
You really think IQ is that important? There is a relation between social anxiety and high IQ

• +1
You really think IQ is that important? There is a relation between social anxiety and high IQ
It's a cope unskilled midwits made up

• +1