Being tall ruined my life...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I was NT until 14 years old when I was 5'9". Then I hit a growth spurt and reached my abnormally tall height of 6'7". My face became longer and proportions became much worse. My friends slowly stopped talking to me and new people never interacted with me because of how tall and ugly I became, so I turned into a friendless recluse who ate lunch alone.

My height ruined my life. Literally 0 advantages. I'd trade anything to be ideal height for ONS (5'9"-5'10" max) with a Chad face and good proportions like Stallone. The facepill and framepill is the only one that matters.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, 5'7 zoomer, Repentsinner and 13 others
6’2 is ideal height

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, Deleted member 23564 and 2d v2
height do not matter as much as face( face decides your fate), but remember op is schizo who casually larps about being a billionaire, making 6 figurs of youtube, have 10 hyper cars and being 6'7. abused dogs like op shot be shot dead tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 17429, Repentsinner and 8 others
height do not matter as much as face( face decides your fate), but remember op is schizo who casually larps about being a billionaire, making 6 figurs of youtube, have 10 hyper cars and being 6'7. abused dogs like op shot be shot dead tbh
fuarkkkk the dopamine spike from people being in disbelief at my life. i wont be able to go to sleep now.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
I could understand that TBH

if you're that tall, people expect you to have a big personality

I knew 3 guys around that height who were natural introverts, and they couldn't get girls

• Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I was NT until 14 years old when I was 5'9". Then I hit a growth spurt and reached my abnormally tall height of 6'7". My face became longer and proportions became much worse. My friends slowly stopped talking to me and new people never interacted with me because of how tall and ugly I became, so I turned into a friendless recluse who ate lunch alone.

My height ruined my life. Literally 0 advantages. I'd trade anything to be ideal height for ONS (5'9"-5'10" max) with a Chad face and good proportions like Stallone. The facepill and framepill is the only one that matters.
I love being 6'5 but it's like ur missing out with social interaction with all the average shorter manlets they're all intimidated by you and ur simply too tall for them to reach u

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Repentsinner, olafemi and 2 others
5'11-6'0 chad face good insertions big dick is ideal

basically Amnesia if he was 2 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I love being 6'5 but it's like ur missing out with social interaction with all the average shorter manlets they're all intimidated by you and ur simply too tall for them to reach u
I was having lunch today and 2 young white guys in business attire walked in. One guy was 5'7, other was like 6'4

They were having a good robust conversation, a lot of laughing and friendliness.

First time I've seen that in a long time

Do you consider 6'3 as a good height or too tall ?

@Tallooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Do you consider 6'3 as a good height or too tall ?
Anything over 6' is not ideal. 6'1-6'3" is stretching it a bit tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 23558 and 5.5psl
meanwhile this faggot has been claiming to be the guy in his pfp plus a whole bunch of other claims, can we just make this forum tranny-free and remove this boring mofo

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, LastHopeForNorman, zyMOGenic and 2 others
Yea I’m 6’0 and feel pretty mogged by 6’4+ guys, can’t imagine what a 5’8 dude would feel like. They probably feel like a literal child and don’t want to be around you

no, being an autistic fuck who rotates 3 types of characters on the internet forum ruined your life

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, zyMOGenic and Frank Jack
plenty of girls are only slightly shorter then me at 6'3, i have to stand up and straightn out like completely steadfast to have people comment my height, but I am so arched that I am probably more like 6'1 walking around normal. Lol at 5'11 being ideal, 6'3 to 6'5 is ideal.

yea i had a horseface too. theres something called wolfe's law.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
6'7 is a very good height, some say it's the perfect height, some say its kinda too tall but it's definitely much better than any height under 6'3.

It's just your autism and/or face sucks so much that your height cannot compensate for it. So you cope with blaming your height.

When girls say we prefer tall ugly guy instead of short handsome, they mean a 6'4+ nt confident mtn.

You can fix everything with looksmaxxing and ntmaxxing. But time is passing you'll live an empty life if you don't take action just because when you try to take one you cope with the fact that you already can pull bitches just with your height. But that's not true if you're autistic and/or subnormie.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
plenty of girls are only slightly shorter then me at 6'3, i have to stand up and straightn out like completely steadfast to have people comment my height, but I am so arched that I am probably more like 6'1 walking around normal. Lol at 5'11 being ideal, 6'3 to 6'5 is ideal.

yea i had a horseface too. theres something called wolfe's law.
I'm 6'1 and there's three girls at work literally almost my height. It's brutal, I can barely look them in the eyes knowing they mog me so hard.

6'7 is a very good height, some say it's the perfect height, some say its kinda too tall but it's definitely much better than any height under 6'3.

It's just your autism and/or face sucks so much that your height cannot compensate for it. So you cope with blaming your height.

When girls say we prefer tall ugly guy instead of short handsome, they mean a 6'4+ nt confident mtn.

You can fix everything with looksmaxxing and ntmaxxing. But time is passing you'll live an empty life if you don't take action just because when you try to take one you cope with the fact that you already can pull bitches just with your height. But that's not true if you're autistic and/or subnormie.
Being over 6'6 is kind of a failo for conveniency tbh you won't fit in plane seats or can't sit comfortably in certain places etc
There isn't a ideal height anyway unless you're a manlet

this is my face:

3269443 MV5BYmVjNTcyYTAtMTQ0My00ZDhhLTk0ZTUtODkwNTI0OWVlZjQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg0MjU5MTg V1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I missed out on life too having a long cock, like I couldn't even go out for a normal walk without wrapping it around my neck and covering it with a scarf. One time it got hard when I saw this cute foid and it nearly chocked me to death. Different life different struggles

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
images

stallone is a framelet.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Anything over 6' is not ideal. 6'1-6'3" is stretching it a bit tbh.
you are mentally retarded.
opinion...disregarded.
6'7 HEIGHT MOGS. if you are gymmaxxed you would be a giga mogger but you are just a lazy autist so you will never reap the potentiality of your mogger genes.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and TheRenaissanceMan
6FT7 mogs hard wtf.
Also you could have a long midface while being 5ft9-5ft10 easy.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
move to netherlands. done

you are mentally retarded.
opinion...disregarded.
6'7 HEIGHT MOGS. if you are gymmaxxed you would be a giga mogger but you are just a lazy autist so you will never reap the potentiality of your mogger genes.
i was jacked D1 athlete you're coping hard.

• Woah
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
i was jacked D1 athlete you're coping hard.
so you are saying as a 6'7 athletic d1 athlete you didnt have frens or a social life or that your extreme height impeded your personal relations and social skills?
sounds like you are either lying or severely mentally ill

• +1
bait thread #54676562 and ppl still eat this shit up

• JFL
Taller is always better for girls, but with heights over 6'4 you are mogging such a large percentage of other men that they have to feel threatened and not connect with you as much as guys within +-2 inches of them

Walk on ur knees

basketball max

Nigga saying that 6 ft 7 is too tall is cope,you are just that much of a skinny motherfucker