Being taller than everyone else is such a good feeling

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
I hope i grow to be 6'5 or some shit, im currently 6'2 and the second tallest dude in my high school (behind my 6'6 basketball teammate)
Feels so good watching the 5'4 mexicans and little ugly short nerds move out of my way or try to dap me up, i guarantee it wouldnt be the same way if i was 5'8
Inb4 "6'2 is manlet:soy:" stop coping incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FootballPlaya69, Looks234 and 4 others
Get LL manlets, it'll save your life

I hope i grow to be 6'5 or some shit, im currently 6'2 and the second tallest dude in my high school (behind my 6'6 basketball teammate)
Feels so good watching the 5'4 mexicans and little ugly short nerds move out of my way or try to dap me up, i guarantee it wouldnt be the same way if i was 5'8
Inb4 "6'2 is manlet:soy:" stop coping incel
Tru, being 5'8 at such a young age is a blessing, at 15, I'm hoping I'll be 5'11 to 6'. Mogging many men is one of the best feelings you can get.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi and Moggable
Yea being 5'8 is awful. I'm gonna save up for LL once I get my genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
i rarely get height mogged when iw as 6ft2/6ft3 jfl like rarely

the incels feel height mogged at 6ft1 and + because: they have fucked up posture and bad height perception from their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, Growth Plate and Elvisandreaa
second tallest in the whole school? what goblin ass school are u going to bruh im 6'2 barefoot and im barely the second tallest in my class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Broly, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
legit but allah had to curse me with manletism

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast
youre still in fucking high school??

jesus fucking christ

listen.. imma try to keep it as peaceful as possible.. youre going to my ignore list..

i could verbally eviscerate you.. but fuck it.. cba

bye

• +1
Reactions: Vain786

jesus fucking christ

listen.. imma try to keep it as peaceful as possible.. youre going to my ignore list..

bye
Coping oldcel

I was 6'4 at 14

I won't ever heightmogg, brutal

jesus fucking christ

bye
later buddy

second tallest in the whole school? what goblin ass school are u going to bruh im 6'2 barefoot and im barely the second tallest in my class
I live in a area with a bunch of Mexicans and Asians

You ain't tall, hobbit. You write like a hobbit. What do you think you're doing? Discouraging guys because your fat ass won't get up and do something with yourself? Why not witty pizza challenges? "The first person that eats two extra large, extra crust triple extra cheese pizzas within one hour, @luljankybo will suck your dick and empty your ballsack!"

You ain't tall, hobbit. You write like a hobbit. What do you think you're doing? Discouraging guys because your fat ass won't get up and do something with yourself? Why not witty pizza challenges? "The first person that eats two extra large, extra crust triple extra cheese pizzas within one hour, @luljankybo will suck your dick and empty your ballsack!"
Nigga what are you talking about
Take your meds grandpa

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Then you woke up

• Woah
Good for you. At least you don't get height-mogged by 90% males and some females on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Broly
you're 3 times my age and i still mog you son
If I'm three times your age, that would make you 8-years-old. That doesn't make any sense. Stop larping everything you do! Be honest. It's okay! No one will hate you because of your ... um ... ugh ... weight and height problem.

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
If I'm three times your age, that would make you 8-years-old. That doesn't make any sense. Stop larping everything you do! Be honest. It's okay! No one will hate you because of your ... um ... ugh ... weight and height problem.

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC
buddy, we all know your 40

• Hmm...
Nigga lives in manlet land

I am your height and there are like 15 people taller than me

6’2 and 2nd tallest? Kek at my old high school you’d be barely above average at best. I got mogged so hard cause I was 5’9.

6’2 and 2nd tallest? Kek at my old high school you’d be barely above average at best. I got mogged so hard cause I was 5’9.
I live in ethnic manlet central

Tbh i bet being the tallest person in a certain evironment, especially school, feels better than being facially best looking. Now if you got the frame then its euphoric. You are looking down on everyone as if they are insects, niggers cant even properly punch you if they wanted due to your head being out of their range. Ive never felt that but it gotta feel good

I live in a majority northern euro ancestry area
yea that's why everyone's tall, try living in a majority Mexican and Asian area

Ethnic detected.

I was 6'4 in highschool and there were at least 15 ogres taller than me.

Tbh i bet being the tallest person in a certain evironment, especially school, feels better than being facially best looking. Now if you got the frame then its euphoric. You are looking down on everyone as if they are insects, niggers cant even properly punch you if they wanted due to your head being out of their range. Ive never felt that but it gotta feel good
honestly I agree, I have a decent face but I get much more dopamine off having a good height

Ethnic detected.

I was 6'4 in highschool and there were at least 15 ogres taller than me.
I'm not ethnic but I live in a majority ethnic location

Users who are viewing this thread

Back