Being the Least loved child is the worst feeling ever.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I cannot cope anymore, talked about it to my parents in every way possible.

Can’t fucking keep living in here like this, my brother literally does worse shit ever and gets praised for it, while i’m fucking impeccable and have a great job and i’m a hard worker and get only treated badly and get 0 help from my parents.

I hate my fucking life bro, can’t wait to make it big and get the fuck out of here and change my name forever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ezio6, try2beme, leanmaxx74 and 1 other person

Can’t fucking keep living in here like this, my brother literally does worse shit ever and gets praised for it, while i’m fucking impeccable and have a great job and i’m a hard worker and get only treated badly and get 0 help from my parents.

I hate my fucking life bro, can’t wait to make it big and get the fuck out of here and change my name forever
no parental love for your height ( im a manlet too)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

move out and live your own life

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger