Being the same height as your girl actually looks high class and hot

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
If you're at least 5'9 that is. I've always wanted to tower over girls to feel more masculine but I'm over that now, it makes it look like they're my 8 year old daughter. Now I prefer foids my own height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, Clown Show, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
6'4 male 5'11 female ideal tbh

• +1
Reactions: deer
BASED

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and pentamogged9000
Another manlet cope

main-qimg-fd148d25422e72d5072bf665381dcfda.webp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and Deleted member 3105
If you're at least 5'9 that is. I've always wanted to tower over girls to feel more masculine but I'm over that now, it makes it look like they're my 8 year old daughter. Now I prefer foids my own height
How tall are you?

Even 5'10 chicks wanna be towered over.

Look at this shit

She's like 6'6 without heels or sumn but still wants "taller than her".

Idk if I should cage or rope.

The only way people will perceive a same height couple as "high class" is because he outdid all the dudes taller than him

I have a date lined up later this week with a girl who is my height (5'11) :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Aladin
i want a girl taller than me. but its over because they want 7'5 gigachad

How tall are you?

Even 5'10 chicks wanna be towered over.

Look at this shit

She's like 6'6 without heels or sumn but still wants "taller than her".

Idk if I should cage or rope.

The only way people will perceive a same height couple as "high class" is because he outdid all the dudes taller than him

5'10... only height range where it makes sense for you to want girls your own height. If you're a lot taller then the girl is too tall and looks masculine and if you're a lot shorter you'll look like a couple of dwarfs and breed manlets. And I know they like that, I'm talking about what I personally prefer.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 38403
I have a date lined up later this week with a girl who is my height (5'11) :feelshmm:
Mirin, I went on a date with an around 5’10 girl and she’s been the one who has been most enthusiastic about me so far

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Gargantuan
I feel like its more about you being very tall and your gf being tall
Would mog walking around, and towering over men. While you would still mog her by quite a lot.
Look like royalty walking around commoners

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
How did the date end up going?
I got stood up JFL
Tumblr 4f333bfbc997521e8eaef7d94d2d0ade 02553c91 400

And when I texted her about it she tried to gaslight me into thinking she had been waiting as well but ''walked away'' because ''I wasn't there'' :pepefrown:

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Aladin
i think ideally a 1-2 inch diff barefoot mogs

but you have to accept she might heightmog you in high heels, tho

• +1
Reactions: fuse
6ft1+ foids mog

Flaking is absolutely brutal.
Yeah and even more so since she wasn't even giving off any red flags and always seemed down to meet up when we were texting on the days leading up to our supposed date.

I pretty much straight up asked for her number on Tinder and she gave it right away. She then literally proposed Friday to me as the day when she would be available to meet up, without me pushing for it, and then she texted me the day prior to our date asking for an exact time and location.

Whenever I would reply, she always replied quickly, she never acted disagreeably, never played hard to get etc. Told me the time and location I suggested were ''perfect'' and told me ''see you soon:)'' multiple times

And I still got fucking flaked jfl at this clown world

power couple type shit