Being the ugliest man alive in the Netherlands is too brutal

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Daily reminder that NOBODY is incel.
Average man loses virginity at 17yo. Average young man has multiple sex-partners each year. Average man is having many relationships in his teens and twenties.

Now take me, 23yo KHHV COMPLETELY rejected by women my entire life. I can't even remember the last time I got ioi.

I AM THE UGLIEST MAN ALIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS

FUCK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO DENY IT.

FUCK THIS SHIT FORUM AND GARBAGE THEORIES.
ONLY THE ABSOLUTE UGLIEST MOTHERFUCKERS ARE TRUECELS.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pollorex, normie_joe, slavicpsycho and 1 other person

like look at this, this is an average guy and has some hot young girl all smiling and giving him massive ioi

you think I ever got an ioi ever in my life, EVER?

no

i am a subhuman worthless deformed creature who is hated by women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616
fuck this shitty ass retarded forum and the shit ratings

I am fucking deformed and I get rated MTN or HTN by you homosexuals who cant rate

I am fucking deformed and I get rated MTN or HTN by you homosexuals who cant rate
Mentalcels need to be htn+ to pull.

• +1
Mentalcels need to be htn+ to pull.

I knew an HTN, maybe even Chadlite, mentalcel in real life. He wasn't a virgin but girls hated him at the time I knew him. He would approach them and they'd tell him to fuck off. Girls can sense your mental state from a mile away and it matters so much.

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, serialcoper and perpetuallytired

You're Chad, what are u talking about

Most men lie about the virginity. I guarantee you most men do not lose virginity at 17. It also depends on the country/culture.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I knew an HTN, maybe even Chadlite, mentalcel in real life. He wasn't a virgin but girls hated him at the time I knew him. He would approach them and they'd tell him to fuck off. Girls can sense your mental state from a mile away and it matters so much.
I hate women so fucking much

You're Chad, what are u talking about
Ever heard of a 23yo khhv chad who never Rotted and always had 725 hobbies/activities he was doing all his life?

Impossible

Most men lie about the virginity. I guarantee you most men do not lose virginity at 17. It also depends on the country/culture.
Most men have 0 issues getting casual sex or a girlfriend

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Whatever and owlofathena
Ever heard of a 23yo khhv chad who never Rotted and always had 725 hobbies/activities he was doing all his life?

Impossible
But being real you're low HTN, how did that happen? Is your face too low trust or what, maybe you aren't NT.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
IMG 20200606 232443

Average man loses virginity at 17yo. Average young man has multiple sex-partners each year. Average man is having many relationships in his teens and twenties.

Now take me, 23yo KHHV COMPLETELY rejected by women my entire life. I can't even remember the last time I got ioi.

Ah from subhuman persona to Chad persona, and back again.

Let's see how long till the pendulum swings the other way.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
But being real you're low HTN, how did that happen? Is your face too low trust or what, maybe you aren't NT.

It's one of his schizophrenic episodes.

Just last week bro was gloating about his Chad life.

Just sit back and watch it play out, don't bother.

• JFL
I can not relate.

• Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98

Unironically if you were to geo max in the usa you'd get crazy matches not kidding. If your above average looking and white and got blue eyes your gonna get many hot foids.