Being told Im better then other men by a feminist foid in school made me hate Foids

StarvedEpi

StarvedEpi

feed the children :) microplastic is in your balls
There was this chubby foid i went to school with that had a crush on me in year 11(this bitch had Indian orbiters and was getting asked to hook-up by a distant cousin, brutal vaginapil) who was really pro abortion and all this other shit. I would talk to her at lunch with my freinds and i would say some woke shit which she liked, she would snap me lots and ask me how im going it ETC for about 6 months before she lost interest in me. But i remember one lunch in particular when i was the only guy sitting at a able of foids and they where talking about how shitty men where, then that foid says first "StarvedEpi is different" and the other girls agreed. I then said why do you get with those shity boys who are dicks and they couldnt really answer me.

then she got with this Chris Griffin looking nigger she bitched about , I legit straight up ask her why she got with him if he hates him as a person and she couldn't answer me why she did it. I said to her face that she was a stupid fuck and your just as a bad as him and she was to stunned to speak. a retarded looking Slavic phenotype nigger that was friends with Chris griffin dated this girl with a twin sister, those niggers would be so brutal to her twin sister saying vile things. i go up to the foid(she was on that table bitching about men to) and tell her that her boyfriend is literally being ruthless and saying absolutely disgusting things about her twin sister and she was like "i dont really care or believe you". I wish i told her she was a dumb spineless bitch straight to her face. skip to a month ago i hear that shes having on and off relationship with that nigger and that his horrible, almost like i warned that dumb bitch that he was horrible person. Foids who knowingly get with niggers they know are bad are just as bad as those niggers and I will shit on them for being a bad person

TLDR: Foids say im better then other men then get with shitty men despite knowing they are shitty becuase there dumb foids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProBono and Tabula Rasa
lol foids nowadays man ...

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
lol foids nowadays man ...
fuck them, you tell them thats someones shitty and they dont belive you then bitch how men are so bad like they didnt just ignore me telling you about them making fun of your friends and sister