Being too nice is a death sentence

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
Girls think I will be an asshole/player before talking to them but they say I am nice after

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, JovenCansao and Deleted member 16369
I'm nice to everyone and it resulted in me getting groped and sexually harassed at work... Again this, all my life this fucking shit happening to me, I think I'll go MEDIEVAL on them.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
there is nothing wrong with being nice.

• +1
Reactions: spark
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Follow Gods plans not the human sinners

• +1
You get taken advantage of and hurt easily
yeah, but that's a level 1 analysis.

if you had a little brother or sister and you are generally nice to everyone and then someone decides to pick on your brother; your first instinct is to say something or defend them right? does that all of a sudden make you not a nice person? imagine being nice your sons/daughters bully, that would literally make you an asshole. now how would that be different if it concerns yourself?

you aren't being nice to yourself and people will take advantage of you if you give them the impression that it is okay to do so. "give an inch, they take a mile." people aren't mean or bad people in general, more self-absorbed and insensitive.

people really respect confidence and the ability to stand up for what you believe. some of the most influential people in history have only become influential because of their success from their conflicts. there is something really admirable about defending what you feel and doing it passionately. but according to your analysis this is just being an asshole.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and autistic_tendencies
yeah, but that's a level 1 analysis.

if you had a little brother or sister and you are generally nice to everyone and then someone decides to pick on your brother; your first instinct is to say something or defend them right? does that all of a sudden make you not a nice person? imagine being nice your sons/daughters bully, that would literally make you an asshole. now how would that be different if it concerns yourself?

you aren't being nice to yourself and people will take advantage of you if you give them the impression that it is okay to do so. "give an inch, they take a mile." people aren't mean or bad people in general, more self-absorbed and insensitive.

people really respect confidence and the ability to stand up for what you believe. some of the most influential people in history have only become influential because of their success from their conflicts. there is something really admirable about defending what you feel and doing it passionately. but according to your analysis this is just being an asshole.
Yeah ofcourse it depend on your tone and intentions, I’m talking about with women they seem to respond better to dark triad

Yeah ofcourse it depend on your tone and intentions, I’m talking about with women they seem to respond better to dark triad
women and their responses to the dark-triad behavior is something i am not that well-versed in to be honest. because as there is research that supports one type their is also research that supports that opposite that is more widely accepted.
i don't even witness it in real life. my take on it as of now is that people confuse confidence with being an asshole which is something women really admire in a man.

• +1
You can be polite 95% of the time and its fine but that 5% of the time where someone crosses a serious line you should strike back hard and not back down whatsoever at all.

Weakness and being polite are not the same thing. I am a nice guy almost all of the time but I won't be disrespected without a consequence Be polite and nice the majority of the time but but an asshole on the rare occasion the time calls for it

Being nice and likeable will get you further then being an asshole. The only thing is you need to pick your battles and be disagreeable when necessary. Do you know how many people I have to work with that I hate everyday? But they are necessary for what I need to do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Sprinkles