Being too tall ruins ur Neurotipicallity cus U dont gotta worry about being bullied if u do some cringy shit

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
IM NOT SAYING THAT BEING TOO TALL = BAD, BTW.... it is just that I do think that being too tall = less nt

Cus u dont have to worry about being bullied about doing literally anything U can get away with a lot more

Im 6'4 and when I look at my earlier time in school often what I did was very non - nt... I still had a decent social circle with many younger friends especially in elementary (fell off in online school cus doing non nt shit didnt work out for me....)

I know 2 people 6'8, 6'7, theyre both also non nt ash...

I feel like the limit for this is like 6'2, all people here and below I know are quite / very nt

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Water is wet?

It will increase confidence tho

If you're tall/good looking and do or say something cringy, people will just giggle, assume you're joking, or they will politely correct you, so you can still easily learn in a constructive manner what is NT and what isn't.
However if you're ugly/short/ethnic/etc. the reactions will be negative - people will stare at you, act awkward, roll their eyes, etc., this could really inhibit you, make you more quiet, introverted and afraid to say the wrong thing in the future.

• +1
Reactions: zura, A23ghskung and p0lishsubhuman
If you're tall/good looking and do or say something cringy, people will just giggle, assume you're joking, or they will politely correct you, so you can still easily learn in a constructive manner what is NT and what isn't.
However if you're ugly/short/ethnic/etc. the reactions will be negative - people will stare at you, act awkward, roll their eyes, etc., this could really inhibit you, make you more quiet, introverted and afraid to say the wrong thing in the future.
6”2 HTN = Chad irl ?

also how important is a muscular/jacked body for respect by society and girls ? Or can you already have respect by society and girls if your 6”2 HTN normal body ?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
6”2 HTN = Chad irl ?

also how important is a muscular/jacked body for respect by society and girls ? Or can you already have respect by society and girls if your 6”2 HTN normal body ?
At that height muscles don't really matter.

Only if you have good face. I have always been tall and was bullied and ostracised to hell and back.

Is HTN + 6”2 chad irl tho ?
Probably, he has it much easier than anyone else anyway...
Only if you have good face. I have always been tall and was bullied and ostracised to hell and back.
Very hard to be an incel at this height even if you are ugly. I've seen many tall guys who were ugly, kinda dumb, losers, dressed like crap, etc. - and they still had girlfriends. They were however NT and friendly - being tall + NT is a winning combination, you can't go wrong with this, that's all you really need, the only tall incels I've seen were shy, awkward and non-NT.

Probably, he has it much easier than anyone else anyway...

Very hard to be an incel at this height even if you are ugly. I've seen many tall guys who were ugly, kinda dumb, losers, dressed like crap, etc. - and they still had girlfriends. They were however NT and friendly - being tall + NT is a winning combination, you can't go wrong with this, that's all you really need, the only tall incels I've seen were shy, awkward and non-NT.
Bruh this sounds like the 6”2 guy at my school who gets girls asking him out and having a crush on him despite being normie facially lol

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Height halo peaks at 6'2. After 6'2 it's all face and frame.

Bruh this sounds like the 6”2 guy at my school who gets girls asking him out and having a crush on him despite being normie facially lol

Annoying that I lost my NT despite being 6’2” and misses out on these opportunities.