Being toxic and manipulating girl from yupo

IHateMyself

IHateMyself

But I hate woman more
Basically I met one girl on yubo everything was going good but she gradually lost interest, classic.

AND HOW I GOT HER TO, NOT ONLY LIKE ME, BUT ADORE ME, IS THE MOST SOCIOPATHIC AUTISTIC AND LOW INHIB THING YOU WILL EVER READ!
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Basically I, ghosted her for 2-3 days on WhatsApp, made an account on yubo with the most stacy picture. Added her... You see where this is going

Basically I pretended to be from same city she will move to (she's looking for friends) and started a convo like that. I asked if she found any cute guys because I'm looking for a bf, she gave me pictures of me and one gymcel (4.5PSL but jacked). I pretended to hate the buff guy and begged for my own number :soy: Because I didn't acc

She didn't agree and wasn't very happy Then I accepted request and told her I did on the stacy account.

I faked a convo with myself where I turn her offer for coffee and hanging out down because I broke up with my girlfriend few weeks ago (complete lie but I made this up so girl I'm doing this to knows I am not being 100% honest and open with her) and I'm not looking for a gf

I went back to stacy profile and pretended I am really sad because he (my real profile) sad no, jfl, I showed her pics of the convo. And I legit pretended to be depressed because of it on the stacy profile.
Screenshot 2021 08 15 09 59 49 755 coyellwyellowapp

BOTH OF MY ACCOUNTS REQUIRE VERIFICATION NOW WHEN I DO IT I WILL POST CONVO WITH MY ALT STACY ACCOUNT FOR NORE PROOF

AND I KID YOU NOT THE BITCH WENT BACK TO ME ASKING IF I REALLY TURNED THAT STACY DOWN :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
IMG 20210815 100240

BALKAN BROTHERIN CAN CONFIRM IT

SHE REALISED I CAN DO BETTER AND I TURN OBJECTIVELY BETTER LOOKING GIRL DOWN AND HER ONLY SPEAKING TO ME IS A PRIVILEGE

BRO SHE IS SPAMMING ME WITH MESSAGES NOW

IMG 20210815 102319

HER:
Good morning
Are you awake
Hello?

ME:
I am awake but I can't respond to messages today

HER:
Okay

I LEGIT STARTED INSULTING HER AND SHE FUCKING LOVES IT, EVERY MESSAGE IS AN INSULT COVERED UP AS A JOKE

EYDwnFvXkAMPbXk 1

STAY TOXIC BROCELS

TLDR:

Made a stacy yubo account and pretend I really like my real profile to a girl I am interested in. Refused her on my real profile and told her I refused from my alt. This didn't not only regained her interest but made her 100x more attracted to me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, metagross, Gengar and 11 others
LONG READ BUT IT IS WORTH IT!!!!!

This is what autism looks like:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, SadLivwr, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Added TLDR

cracked me up bro u really doing the most

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, ShowerMaxxing and IHateMyself
This is what autism looks like:lul:
This is pure manipulation, girls only like you if you appear better than them and this is the best way to do it

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
IF YOU AREN'T MANIPULATING GIRLS IN 2021 KYS

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
cracked me up bro u really doing the most
I have to, I am moving to a new city and I have to have atleast 4-5 female friends and 2-3 girls who I can have ONS with, if I don't I would be considered a loser.

Girls are like money if you have alot it's easy to have more if you don't have any you can't get any

yeah nicer ive treated girls, the more theyve treated me like shit. so now i treat them like shit and they love me and i will continue doing so until proven otherwise:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and IHateMyself
yeah nicer ive treated girls, the more theyve treated me like shit. so now i treat them like shit and they love me and i will continue doing so until proven otherwise:feelswhy:
Same here man

Get a job already OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Meximanlet and Deleted member 2403

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Xangsane and Loko88
life becomes much easier when you realize women are completely fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 761 and 3 others
preselection pill

life becomes much easier when you realize women are completely fucking retarded
Its obv af, they have 0 social iq. Thinking that a brief stare at Chad is an ioi that he missed and jokes fly over there head 9/10 times even if u do it over text with emojis :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Amnesia
jimmy hendrix son