Being ugly and confident makes women automatically think ur weird

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Luckily it’s sub mtn so most ppl won’t be

It’s a sad thing tho I was talking to this girl and I mentioned this nigga who isn’t even that ugly he’s like a 4 but very talkative

And this girl just says nah not him he’s weird

I honestly don’t know what an ugly nigga can do because if he’s shy he’s creepy and if he’s not he’s also creepy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Gonthar, zurzolo and 4 others
Luckily it’s sub mtn so most ppl won’t be

It’s a sad thing tho I was talking to this girl and I mentioned this nigga who isn’t even that ugly he’s like a 4 but very talkative

And this girl just says nah not him he’s weird

I honestly don’t know what an ugly nigga can do because if he’s shy he’s creepy and if he’s not he’s also creepy?
absolute water

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Now you get it!
When you're ugly it doesn't matter what you do, how you act, you will be viewed in a negative light either way - if you're quiet and reserved, you're seen as awkward, creepy, autistic, etc, if you're talkative and confident, you're considered annoying, obnoxious, arrogant, cringy, etc.
Same thing happens at the opposite end of the spectrum - a good looking quiet guy is seen as mysterious, intriguing, deep, etc. and a talkative one - confident, exciting, funny, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and zurzolo
wish this were true, explain how subhumans are slaying then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back