Being ugly fucked me up mentally

L

Lebgfinal

User
I try to be positive and work towards a better future everyday. I like my life.
My inferior genetics just hold me back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, sb23, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
same

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Cope dude. Average Canadian is 2 PSL. You’re just brainrotten from incel forums and bullied sadly

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Over :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Clqs
Hating women messed me up mentally

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
some ppl are just doomed to fail ig

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Hating women messed me up mentally
Its the right think to do thou, just go outside and murder the prettiest stacy, in GTA 5 ofc

• +1
  • +1
"inferior genetics" You could be htn if you shower and cut your hair

Why don't you try it? You always ignore people who tell you this and you have great potential

• +1
"inferior genetics" You could be htn if you shower and cut your hair

Why don't you try it? You always ignore people who tell you this and you have great potential
Because i dont believe i have potential, i know myself and how my life is enough.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and NtIdk
Because i dont believe i have potential, i know myself and how my life is enough.
Many users here think you have potential including me. Please could you at least try it out ,you have good bones and blue eyes you could be a mogger just by doing softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SomethingIsWrong
Believe me bhai you are objectively not fucking ugly and every sane user here agrees with this , I'm sure deep down even you are aware you are not ugly facially.

Great eye area with blue color halo , compact midface, descent bones, descent jaw.

Acne , dark circles and skin quality bring you down from HTN to LTN and they are very fixable flaws even by softmaxxing idk if you even bothered with that because you are very lazy like me,
Just fukin do it mate fix it by softmaxxing and grow your neck + have a descent hairstyle .

May God curse that retard who edited your face and posted it on social media , that shit has mentally broken you .
The thing is take any Htn give him acne and increase the distance between his eyes by editing , of course that person will look sub 5 in that fake edited photo .
Same shit happened to you only difference is you need to fix your skin .

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk and truthhurts
I try to be positive and work towards a better future everyday. I like my life.
My inferior genetics just hold me back
Take a stoic approach to it. It’s the only way of not killing yourself. Don’t be optimistic, just accept reality and that there is nothing you can do until surgery. There’s literally nothing you can do other than stay healthy and take care of your skin so why stress. Just do what you can, the rest is out of your control so no point worrying.

• +1