Being ugly is sad

W

whotthehell

Iron
No dopamine from mirror or pictures

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
not true you can be pretty but dysphoric or whatever and think u look bad. regardless beauty comes from within anon, you just need a cold shower and a haircut.

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and truthhurts
not true you can be pretty but dysphoric or whatever and think u look bad. regardless beauty comes from within anon, you just need a cold shower and a haircut.
No no, I tried all that, skin care, collagen, ice mask, red light therapy, better lighting on pictures better angles, I am simply not that guy, it was tormenting my mind for years, but I realized I have to let it go, accept my looks or somehow do surgery, which I don't feel is realistic...

• +1
Reactions: goober55
No no, I tried all that, skin care, collagen, ice mask, red light therapy, better lighting on pictures better angles, I am simply not that guy, it was tormenting my mind for years, but I realized I have to let it go, accept my looks or somehow do surgery, which I don't feel is realistic...
i was joking anon its a meme from older incel forum days. yes let go of the expectation that you can become jordan barrett. focus on making money and being a good person. This world is cruel and cold and the good will always die early and be tortured. do what you can to create light in this dark dark world. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell