being ugly is so excruciatingly painful, man

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
how am I supposed to enjoy my life while being a psl 6.5 MTN with laughable dimensions (6ft1 turbomanlet, 7.5 x 6.2 dicklet, IND of 10+ inches, which correlates to the frame of a 12 yo girl)

not to mention I'm so broke I can barely afford 300 k E apartments in elite parts of my hometown, which is a death sentence when meeting new girls

same goes for cars, I can barely invest 200 k E in a new car, and we all know how pussy-drying that is for modern women

i don't even think having a 99th percentile status as a top 10 lawyer in my country makes up for that

please, guys, encourage me and give me reasons why I shouldn't just kill myself right now

on top of all that, i can't have 15 minutes of peace because my exes (mostly 6-8 PSL models I used to pump and dump) are constantly messaging me hoping to hook up with me

life for men in 2023 is worse than hell

also, how the fuck do interpret girls calling me into their apartments to just hang out alll the time? am I that ugly that they don't want to be seen with me in public?

life is such a fucking nightmare, man

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Ken
Just look on the bright side. You have tons of hot women messaging you at least. A lot of men don't have that at all. Definitely not over yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and GetShrekt
Just look on the bright side. You have tons of hot women messaging you at least. A lot of men don't have that at all. Definitely not over yet.

i only care about becoming the ultimate mastermind, controlling my entire country (and EU) from my basement

[IMG alt="instigator"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/33/33275.jpg?1690670762[/IMG]

instigator

Iron
Joined Yesterday at 1:01 PM
Posts2Reputation0Points0

keep writing books we will surely read every word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
peek looksmax input

forgot to mention i'm half-blind

i don't think I'll make it to my 35 with this life quality. just woke up and already have 4 messages from 4 different girls asking me over tonight. i have no idea what does that even mean.

You probably mog me hard. So don’t feel bad.

is it possible that no one except slop slinger realized i m ridiculing all the low iq humble-bragging estrogenic retards on this site, since every other thread is a version of this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Ken
another banger from forevergymcelling

as a munted hobo this is very relatable. the other day i got beaten up by a gang of kids on e-scooters, i thought my life was shit and i yearned for a bed and a roof -- but then i saw a picture of maher and i realized how black and white the world really was

if you're not a 10/10 multi billionare, you may as well be sleeping in a gutter

another banger from forevergymcelling

as a munted hobo this is very relatable. the other day i got beaten up by a gang of kids on e-scooters, i thought my life was shit and i yearned for a bed and a roof -- but then i saw a picture of maher and i realized how black and white the world really was

if you're not a 10/10 multi billionare, you may as well be sleeping in a gutter
Not true. Don't forget that somehow, some way, forevergymcelling found a perfect, pure girl, on the most hypergamous app filled with whores. Somehow she will never cheat on him even though every single woman in the UK with a boyfriend/husband fell for his maherfish and fell in love with it. Even Maher's girlfriend tried to cheat on Maher with his Maherfish. But forevergymceling? He won't suffer that fate. He was a chadlite manlet slayer that now settled into his LTR with a perfect virgin stacy that will never cheat.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, cytoplasm, gay retard and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back