Being ugly makes your social skills worse

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
think about it , if your treated badly your entire life due to your looks your more likely to become introverted/stay inside all the time going outside is crucial during development years (6-18) because you spend the entire day inside because noone wants to talk to you due to your looks . your more likely to become non nt because you dont interact with people .

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Mewton, gigell and 2 others
think about it , if your treated badly your entire life due to your looks your more likely to become introverted/stay inside all the time going outside is crucial during development years (6-18) because you spend the entire day inside because noone wants to talk to you due to your looks . your more likely to become non nt because you dont interact with people .
bump

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Imretarded?
bump

• +1
bump

• +1
exactly what happened to me

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
exactly what happened to me
i can relate aswell brocel, when i was young i was bullied alot so i just decided to keep to myself and when it came time to interact with people i completely fucked it up. not to mention im a sperg aswell

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
I’m a locationcel

i can relate aswell brocel, when i was young i was bullied alot so i just decided to keep to myself and when it came time to interact with people i completely fucked it up. not to mention im a sperg aswell
im also a sperg which doesn't help at all :feelswhy:

But true when I was younger

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices