Being ugly should be treated like physical disability

L

lepo2317

Solstice
There should be gathering of attractive women behind one way mirror. Man walks into the room and all of the sluts giving points on his looks. If you are bottom 20% in scores, you get money just like disabled people do. Of course surgeries should be free. You go to maxfag, he sees you and tells you "oh so you scored bottom 11% right? We will give you DJS with genio". What do you guys think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, wishIwasSalludon, Chadeep and 3 others
There should be gathering of attractive women behind one way mirror. Man walks into the room and all of the sluts giving points on his looks. If you are bottom 20% in scores, you get money just like disabled people do. Of course surgeries should be free. You go to maxfag, he sees you and tells you "oh so you scored bottom 11% right? We will give you DJS with genio". What do you guys think?
and if you're non-nt you should get government money so you can neet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Klasik616, lepo2317 and 1 other person
Yeah, I support the idea, being sub5 is a death sentence and is associated with social isolation due to being invisible to people.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and serialcoper
Just claim gender disphoria and get your surgeries, if the goverment is woke enough to pay for trans surgeries which is the same as changing looks, why not for ugly people who hate their face? In the end money comes from the sky so it would be no problem if everyone who's blackpilled gets surgeries.

Intresting theory

Just claim gender disphoria and get your surgeries, if the goverment is woke enough to pay for trans surgeries which is the same as changing looks, why not for ugly people who hate their face? In the end money comes from the sky so it would be no problem if everyone who's blackpilled gets surgeries.
Honestly I heard that in some countries it works. France? is one of the countries where you say that you are ugly feel bad about yourself and you might get surgery for free. Read that on subreddit jawsurgery. In cuckland here where I live, there is no way for that.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back