Being ugly sucks even beyond dating

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I want to open a new bank account but they have you do it yourself online. You have to send your own picture as well and take a selfie. I don’t want to take a selfie, I’m hideous. I’d rather open a new bank account in person, but you can’t. I’m frantically searching to find a way to do it in person but so far, no luck. It seems there’s no other way. Guess I’m not opening a new bank account then.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 22918, ItsOver.com and 14 others
I want to open a new bank account but they have you do it yourself online. You have to send your own picture as well and take a selfie. I don’t want to take a selfie, I’m hideous. I’d rather do it in person, but you can’t. I’m frantically searching to find a way to do it in person but so far, no luck. It seems there’s no other way. Guess I’m not opening a new bank account then.
Use a passport photo

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and aspiringexcel
Just morph yourself into chad and then submit the pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 24444, ItsOver.com and 5 others
I want to open a new bank account but they have you do it yourself online. You have to send your own picture as well and take a selfie. I don’t want to take a selfie, I’m hideous. I’d rather open a new bank account in person, but you can’t. I’m frantically searching to find a way to do it in person but so far, no luck. It seems there’s no other way. Guess I’m not opening a new bank account then.
Send them this:
Undefined   Imgur

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 24444, emeraldglass and 7 others
"One bank account please"

A6ff4b6b71f4886ec01741e7c6b2f556

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 22918, BaldingBabyFace and 8 others
Use a passport photo
That is the first half of the entire process. Second is to take a selfie so they will compare the pictures. Ffs they just make ugly men’s lives more miserable.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, datboijj, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
Fuck, i was just fapping a little while ago and i take my clothes off so as to not get any jizz on them… anyway, i cauht sight of myself in a mirror and it killed my boner JFL. Now i want to have a drink lol

i cant believe how subhuman i am

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, datboijj and Gengar
That’s called being ethnic

indeed

use selfie stick so it look somewhat decent

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
yeah i felt this for driving license photo. when i got full license i was quite happy but then i saw the pic they took and i just felt like never taking the test at all tbh. but it passes just get stronger mentally

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gengar and khvirgin
I assure you the 40yo baldcel who checks ur registration photos couldn't give a shit. He already sees thousands of subhumans like you daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel, Offensive Bias and 2 others
yeah i felt this for driving license photo. when i got full license i was quite happy but then i saw the pic they took and i just felt like never taking the test at all tbh. but it passes just get stronger mentally
I hate my driving license pic so much that I would probably throw it away and get a new one

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Fuck, i was just fapping a little while ago and i take my clothes off so as to not get any jizz on them… anyway, i cauht sight of myself in a mirror and it killed my boner JFL. Now i want to have a drink lol

i cant believe how subhuman i am
What did you end up drinking?

Mine wouldnt be able to pass, I’m just too much of a subhuman.

I assure you the 40yo baldcel who checks ur registration photos couldn't give a shit. He already sees thousands of subhumans like you daily
That’s what you think. In Western Europe they let 20-something year old Stacies do the job. They’ll laugh, take pics of me to ridicule me even further.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal and aspiringexcel
Life sucks in general

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
You are non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
You don’t even look that bad bro
But you should have moneymaxxed all of these years

Not too late tbh

Although I agree being ugly sucks

• +1
Wanna talk about your problems or something? Feel free to PM. I agree with you.
Thank you bhai appreciate it allot

gonna watch some Netflix and go to sleep slaapwel broski

• Love it
Life sucks in general
Life is meant to suck
Life for most animals and humans originally was be born, eat, potentially fight other males to mate, then get eaten or die from some injury or disease

Thank you bhai appreciate it allot

gonna watch some Netflix and go to sleep slaapwel broski
You are welcome bhai. What did you watch? Jij ook slaap lekker bhai.

• +1
You don’t even look that bad bro
But you should have moneymaxxed all of these years

Not too late tbh

Although I agree being ugly sucks
I do look that bad. You haven’t seen my face. Lol. Otherwise you’d understand completely where I was coming from.

• +1
Non-NT = non-ugly.
Freaking out about sending your pictures to a bank that has already seen plenty of subhumans won't have an effect on your life. Just send the pictures and stop worrying about worthless things like this.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Debetro and Deleted member 29167
You are welcome bhai. What did you watch? Jij ook slaap lekker bhai.
Too hot too handel watching chads fuck stacys basically