• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Ritalincel
voices me

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
A truecel

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 1707 and CopeIsReal
Fuck. Imagine his life compared to Chicos.
Both get laughs and views from women, Chico gets the giddy school girl laughs and and women look at him like he's art.
The Truecel gets laughed at by how disgusting he looks and people must look at him in public like he has a plane on his head.
One travels the world to stay in the best hotels with the best food to get PAID to wear designer clothes and meet female supermodels to potentially date or fuck.
One doesn't even leave his basement because of how people look at him and treat him.
All because of bones.
Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BPDexhead, Deleted member 2012, Drugs and 4 others
he’s not a virgin at least, but the black pills he dropped in his video were quite brutal.

pretty sure he had a slut gf, who’s cheat on him and wouldn’t let him walk next to her in public, he’d have to walk behind her jfl. she’d also routinely disrespect him, was pretty fucked up tbh ngl. I wish the societal view of women being the fairer sex was abolished because it is 100% not true.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Mousei and Rasputin
This guy is still low inhib and not pussy enough to not whine about roping and its over, like most of the pussies on here. Kudos to him.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i recommend everyone to actually watch the vid, its pretty long but interesting
btw he found a loving girlfriend (shes like below average afaik)

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Mogs me jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 71
all because his parents don't love him

Not an incel. Mogs me.

old as fuck

• +1
Reactions: xit
This guy pisses me off he is a rotter. Makes no attempt to improve himself . Just makes videos trying to get pity attention.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Rasputin
Watch his channel

His YouTube game got him a gf

This guy pisses me off he is a rotter. Makes no attempt to improve himself . Just makes videos trying to get pity attention.
Yeah, makes sense. I don’t like negative people at all. That’s why I cut out of my life any teen series. It’s all about drama